PDA

View Full Version : iOS 7 beta 1 battery survey

Krissypantz2828
Jun 20, 2013, 10:32 PM
The purpose of this survey is to conduct a small analysis of which factors effect battery life on this beta. For some of you that are having extreme battery issues or none at all, this survey will help determine a small fraction of why, besides the fact that it is a beta.

I am aware this is a beta. I know some of you will post sarcastic remarks. I want to be clear that I am not disgruntled in any way over the battery life, as I know better. What I want to find out is primarily why others have better battery life than others.

I know that there may be more circumstances than the ones that Ive listed in the survey that may factor in, if so please point out. Maybe this survey is a waste of time, lets find out! Im sure others are curious as well.

I will post results later, if there is any! Link below

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WGR6F68

Thanks!

Sky Blue
Jun 20, 2013, 10:35 PM
Bell
Virgin Mobile
Rogers
Telus
Koodo
SaskTel
Other

wtf? Might want to add carriers like Verizon, ATT etc.

batting1000
Jun 20, 2013, 10:36 PM
What I want to find out is primarily why others have better battery life than others.

Because everyone has different signal strength and uses their phone differently.

Krissypantz2828
Jun 20, 2013, 10:37 PM
Because everyone has different signal strength and uses their phone differently.

Im curious, cant you just let me have my fun!

Northernist
Jun 20, 2013, 10:40 PM
I answered the survey, you just may want to add next time a question about how strong reception is in the area.. That has a huge effect on battery life.

Krissypantz2828
Jun 20, 2013, 10:41 PM
Bell
Virgin Mobile
Rogers
Telus
Koodo
SaskTel
Other

wtf? Might want to add carriers like Verizon, ATT etc.

Only have limited amount of results. I added it.

----------

I answered the survey, you just may want to add next time a question about how strong reception is in the area.. That has a huge effect on battery life.

Ok will do!

Sky Blue
Jun 20, 2013, 10:44 PM
Only have limited amount of results. I added it.[COLOR="#808080"]

Might want to take out random ones like Telus, Koodo, SaskTel

Krissypantz2828
Jun 20, 2013, 10:47 PM
Might want to take out random ones like Telus, Koodo, SaskTel

I live in Canada, can you give me some popular ones? I noticed 2 people already put "other" Telus is popular here :/

Northernist
Jun 20, 2013, 10:50 PM
I live in Canada, can you give me some popular ones? I noticed 2 people already put "other" Telus is popular here :/

There are probably a lot of iOS 7 users in the US as well (I'm one of the people who put "other") so I'd add at least Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile. :)

Krissypantz2828
Jun 20, 2013, 10:50 PM
There are probably a lot of iOS 7 users in the US as well (I'm one of the people who put "other") so I'd add at least Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile. :)

K thanks :)

Krissypantz2828
Jun 20, 2013, 11:44 PM
What Im seeing is that most people out of the 17 votes have good battery. I dont know if it is the survey but its like people are skipping questions lol...And I cant look at individual results..which is beneficial. I will look into finding a free one..

----------

Results so far: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WGR6F68

If anyone is interested