Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mafamaticks

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 22, 2008
I noticed in both iOS6 and 7 that the search function in Reminders is lacking.

1st: It doesn't pull up search results if you look for special characters. The Reminders Mac App and the web portal lets you do this, but for some reason this feature was missing on the iPhone app.

2nd: Not sure if this was intended or not, but none of the apps (Web, Phone or Mac) doesn't let you search within the notes.

If you guys with a UDID can submit this info to Apple I'll be very appreciative.

Very.

campingsk8er

macrumors 6502a
Feb 4, 2011
Elizabethtown, PA
I noticed in both iOS6 and 7 that the search function in Reminders is lacking.

1st: It doesn't pull up search results if you look for special characters. The Reminders Mac App and the web portal lets you do this, but for some reason this feature was missing on the iPhone app.

2nd: Not sure if this was intended or not, but none of the apps (Web, Phone or Mac) doesn't let you search within the notes.

If you guys with a UDID can submit this info to Apple I'll be very appreciative.

Very.

Everybody has a UDID. It's somebody that has their's registered with the Developer program that you are looking for.

Dulcimer

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2012
For those that have iOS 7: how do you like the reminders app? Is there any real difference besides aesthetics?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.