PDA

View Full Version : Calendar in Notification Center stuck

Gogurt48
Jun 23, 2013, 09:23 AM
Last Thursday I had a calendar event at 11:00 AM. Every day since, that event has shown up in the calendar view in the Notification Center. I double checked to make sure I didn't accidentally set it as a recurring event, and it definitely says "Repeat: Never." It's as if the calendar in the Notification Center is stuck on last Thursday. Has anyone else noticed this behavior?

C DM
Jun 23, 2013, 09:58 AM
Have you tried restarting the phone to see if that might clear it up?

Gogurt48
Jun 23, 2013, 10:33 AM
Have you tried restarting the phone to see if that might clear it up?

That's a good idea. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to try it since we're now past 11:00.

I went back and added an event at 4:00 PM on the same day. That event doesn't appear in the Notification Center. We'll see what happens tomorrow. If one or both events recur, I'll try restarting the phone and see if that clears the problem.

Despite all the bugs (which are to be expected at this point), I really like iOS 7.

Quercus Alba
Jun 23, 2013, 10:41 AM
Yeah the notification centre calendar is just generally broken in Beta 1.

Next time post in the iOS 7 beta bugs thread. :o

theEconomist
Jun 23, 2013, 11:21 AM
I haven't noticed what you've identified specifically but the calendar doesn't appear to work for me at all. Events hardly ever display. Probably, out of the dozen or so of the past few days, 1-2 have shown? I haven't logged it with Apple yet.