PDA

View Full Version : Notification center, Facebook and Twitter gone?

apollo1444
Jun 24, 2013, 05:59 PM
are these features gone forever? i did really use em am i the only one around here who misses this feature?

iBreatheApple
Jun 24, 2013, 06:02 PM
We won't know until the GM release. That said, I hope not. You can, however, still update via Siri.

BasicGreatGuy
Jun 24, 2013, 06:05 PM
I noticed that using Siri to send a tweet, it doesn't put any spaces between words.

joshforman
Jun 25, 2013, 08:45 AM
are these features gone forever? i did really use em am i the only one around here who misses this feature?

There's no way NC is gone. It's one if the features they highlighted at WWDC. The settings have probably been moved.

ErikGrim
Jun 25, 2013, 09:11 AM
There's no way NC is gone. It's one if the features they highlighted at WWDC. The settings have probably been moved.

He is talking about quick posting to twitter and Facebook FROM the Notification Centre which is now gone. And rightly so, judging by how few have even noticed this by now.

Jordan921
Jun 25, 2013, 11:43 AM
He is talking about quick posting to twitter and Facebook FROM the Notification Centre which is now gone. And rightly so, judging by how few have even noticed this by now.

I mentioned this about beta 1 and was hoping to see it in beta 2 but still not back.

tymaster50
Jun 25, 2013, 12:49 PM
I don't use fb or twitter so it not groundbreaking to me lol

C DM
Jun 25, 2013, 01:43 PM
I don't use fb or twitter so it not groundbreaking to me lolThat's...good?

aDRock1154
Jun 25, 2013, 01:47 PM
I don't even care if they get rid of Facebook "Tap to Post"..

I just want my "Tap to Tweet" back... :(

hamiltonDSi
Jun 25, 2013, 04:57 PM
I don't even care if they get rid of Facebook "Tap to Post"..

I just want my "Tap to Tweet" back... :(

I don't even care if they get rid of Twitter "Tap to Tweet"..

I just want my "Tap to Post" back... :(

:D

WhackyNinja
Jun 25, 2013, 05:12 PM
I would like for the twitter, and FB widgets to come back to NC but I really dont miss them THAT much in iOS 7.

aDRock1154
Jun 25, 2013, 05:19 PM
I don't even care if they get rid of Twitter "Tap to Tweet"..

I just want my "Tap to Post" back... :(

:D

Touché

Bonestle
Jun 25, 2013, 05:22 PM

Honestly, the first thing I noticed when installing beta 1 and pulling down the NC was the lack of share options. I spent quite a while looking for the settings before accepting they were gone.