PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard lag in iMessage ios7 beta2

TomH TX
Jun 24, 2013, 10:14 PM
Registered developer, have installed ios7b2 on both an iphone4, and an ipad2. Once I worked through some huge problems with iphoto on the ip4, only significant remaining issue is keyboard lag in iMessage. Anyone else experiencing this? Tried off/back on, and hard reset. When I send messages from the device, they do go out. Just the keyboard lag issue. I did do a search and could not find anything helpful. Thought I would ask on here before I try to report through the developers forum. Thanks.

Jordan921
Jun 24, 2013, 10:19 PM
You didn't have the keyboard lag in beta 1?

TomH TX
Jun 24, 2013, 10:37 PM
Not like this. Now there is a 5 second delay.

Nanookfan
Jun 25, 2013, 12:04 AM
I've been running it on an iPad 2 a few hours and haven't notice keyboard lag yet. I did a clean install. I have however just had my first two Safari freeze ups. Other than that it's been fairly decent so far. Haven't gotten around to the phone yet.

Armen
Jun 25, 2013, 12:28 AM
messages app was freezing on me and the keyboard was lagging too until I turned off iMessage. Then I did a fresh install with iMessage turned on and the lag is all gone.

rajravat
Jun 25, 2013, 12:35 AM
I had this problem on all places where keyboard was shown, did not have this in beta 1, running on a 4S, I had to switch iCloud off before it started working correctly