Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AdamInNi

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 20, 2012
Northern Ireland
Hey guys, my family and I are moving house and this time, my sister is getting the bigger room (I have had the bigger room and she has had the smaller room since birth, it's my first house move)

When I say the room will be small, I mean it will be REALLY small: 9' 3" x 6' 7" (2.82m x 2.01m)

So I want to see what other people manage to do with their setups in small rooms :)

Sorry if posting this is against the rules for whatever reason or in the wrong section. I'm a new poster here :)

Cheers! :apple:

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Although not a dorm, I would search for the photos thread showing dorm room setups. It sounds like you have something that size. There may be a site where you can see the setups of prison cells, but that isn't here, yet.

AdamInNi

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 20, 2012
Northern Ireland
There may be a site where you can see the setups of prison cells, but that isn't here, yet.

Hahaha! It will probably feel like a bit of a prison cell at first.. A pink, princess prison cell -.- Redecoration will be the first thing I do in it, probably before sleeping! lol

AdamInNi

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 20, 2012
Northern Ireland
Not 100% sure actually... I know the roof is sloped but cant remember if there is a flat bit long enough for a loft bed thingy... We are going to view again next week so I will take note then :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.