Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jozeppy26

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 8, 2008
St. Louis
I'm not sure if the latest iMovie crashing frequently is a DP2 bug or OS X 10.9 in general or some other reason. Anyone else experience iMovie issues? Besides frequent crashing, I'm also getting the following error on export (running a rMBP 15" here).

Screen Shot 2013-06-25 at 5.21.23 PM.png

UpQuark77

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2013
Same here... It is related to Fonts - but...

I'm not sure if the latest iMovie crashing frequently is a DP2 bug or OS X 10.9 in general or some other reason. Anyone else experience iMovie issues? Besides frequent crashing, I'm also getting the following error on export (running a rMBP 15" here).

View attachment 419919

Beyond that, I don't know. Ah, beta.. just make sure you let apple know

HenryDJP

Suspended
Nov 25, 2012
United States
Use urban dictionary or hang around with suburban white chicks

Or maybe you could speak in perfect english so the forum could get your meaning. Now, not to insult you but I knew what you meant but I thought "cray cray" was a little silly. I hope your iMovie issue was fully resolved but I wouldn't expect it until the GM is released. :)

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
Or maybe you could speak in perfect english so the forum could get your meaning. Now, not to insult you but I knew what you meant but I thought "cray cray" was a little silly. I hope your iMovie issue was fully resolved but I wouldn't expect it until the GM is released. :)

Remember not everyone who uses the forum is from the US. And one shouldn't have to go to something like an urban dictionary to understand a problem post in a technical forum.

Boy, what a bunch of crabs. If you were truly cool, and hung out with "suburban white chicks", you'd know all that great stuff. And the nerve of actually suggesting that people use proper English...how terminally uncool and out of it. And as for those foreign MR members...well, this is America...who cares about those out-of-towners. Who cares about taking their needs into consideration...some of us here on MR are far too cool for such bother.

I hope you feel properly chastised for your criticism!:(

:rolleyes: ;)

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
Boy, what a bunch of crabs. If you were truly cool, and hung out with "suburban white chicks", you'd know all that great stuff. And the nerve of actually suggesting that people use proper English...how terminally uncool and out of it. And as for those foreign MR members...well, this is America...who cares about those out-of-towners. Who cares about taking their needs into consideration...some of us here on MR are far too cool for such bother.

I hope you feel properly chastised for your criticism!:(

:rolleyes: ;)
I hope you're being sarcastic in this post, but it's not coming across clearly. Anyway I prefer city girls.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
I hope you're being sarcastic in this post, but it's not coming across clearly. Anyway I prefer city girls.

Yes...yes....yes...sarcastic...joking...facetious!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Could I possibly have included any more smilies to make that clear?

:rolleyes::rolleyes: ;):D

Last edited:

mwhities

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2011
Mississippi
I noticed this crash yesterday when trying to add titles within iMovie too. It almost seemed to only happen on a few different ones as I was able to select another and it worked.

Thanks for submitting it.

cgk.emu

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2012

What is your problem?? He was just being a bit silly, and just by saying "not to insult you" doesn't mean you aren't.

----------

Remember not everyone who uses the forum is from the US. And one shouldn't have to go to something like an urban dictionary to understand a problem post in a technical forum.

MR? A technical forum? LMFAO. This is where people come to bi*** and moan, which clearly you are familiar with.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.