Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shivdwiv

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 8, 2005
hi guyz! just plan to buy an i-pod. i've listen that the new video one has come. what its all about? how much it cost in German market (i wish to buy from somehwere showroom near Frankfurt, if there is the one, so that I can experience it before buying). where can I buy it near FRA? Wish to have some suggestions from u guyz. could u plz draw some light on it. I really dont have much idea about it. I wish to own the maximum possible GB i.e the one having 60 GB :) .

bepster

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2005
Hi there, german friend!

well there are Apple-stores in Frankfurt, I am pretty sure about that! you mean the bigger one (near the river Main and not the on near the river Oder), right?

Just go to the apple-site online, there you can find everything you need to know!

here's the link, it's the german site:

http://www.apple.com/de/ipod/ipod.html

shivdwiv

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 8, 2005
Re: i-pod 60 GB!

thanks!.. I do not know much about the market here. I am new in this forum as well as in Germany :) . I have known that there is a shop SATURN in Darmstadt where I live. I talked to the ppl there, and hopefully they are making it availibale by 15th Nov. however this is not a Apple Showroom, though they keep everything from 'pin -to- Heavy Mechine'!

To Bepster:
I will appreciate if u could please give me exact adress of Frankfurt showroom. I guess u say that there are the two. I dont know any of them. I mentioned to buy it from FRA coz I thought being big market in FRA, I could probably get a Apple Showroom somehwere. Could u plz give a exact location of it, though I can try with 'River Main', the one u pointed out. thanks and looking to see further suggestions.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.