Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kmj2318

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 22, 2007
Naples, FL
I just blocked a number of a person I know, but that person is not saved in my contacts. From what it looks like to me, there doesn't seem to be a way to view the numbers you have blocked unless they're in your contacts.

I guess the only way would be if you know their number off the top of your head. You could send them a message, tap the "I" next to their number, and unblock from there.

Has anyone else encountered something like this? Or have a simple solution that I'm overlooking?

imaginex20

macrumors 68000
Jun 17, 2009
I just blocked a number of a person I know, but that person is not saved in my contacts. From what it looks like to me, there doesn't seem to be a way to view the numbers you have blocked unless they're in your contacts.

I guess the only way would be if you know their number off the top of your head. You could send them a message, tap the "I" next to their number, and unblock from there.

Has anyone else encountered something like this? Or have a simple solution that I'm overlooking?

Go to Settings - Phone - Blocked, then delete the number that you want to unblock.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.