PDA

View Full Version : x360 after christmas rush

satans_banjo
Nov 8, 2005, 12:59 PM
how long do you guys reckon it'll take before xbox 360's come back in stock after Christmas. i'm asking because they appear to already be sold out and i wasn't as on-the-ball as the apparent millions who pre-ordered the xbox 360 over 2 months before christmas. some people are too quick

mkubal
Nov 8, 2005, 02:51 PM
I'd imagine that after the soccer mom buying frenzy ends it will probably be a few months before supply and demand equalize. The only reason I didn't pre-order was because I didn't know of anywhere that I could reserve one without also having to reserve 16 games and 72 controllers with it.

I'm thinking that they can't wait too long to increase the number on the shelves after christmas because people may start holding out for another console that's just around the corner. They'd basically be shooting themselves in the foot if they didn't push out as many as possible as quickly as possible.

I will say this though. I certainly won't feel bad that I don't have to rush out to get any new game that is released shortly after the 360. I'm sure there will be a number of shoddy games that people buy like crazy just because it's new and there's nothing else to buy.