Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ShowOut

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 26, 2013
I have an iPhone 5 (black) which has 2 minor scratches on the side, however they are evident due to the silver under the anodization. From your expieriences with the ********** skins, how well would it hide and prevent any other additional scratches to my phone? Pictures would be helpful

jcpb

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2012
I don't use stickers after the phone already has visible scratches all over, as the effects can vary. Sometimes you can hide them, other times it will make the scratches more visible than without.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I wonder why sticker boy is censored. That seems kind of ridiculous. Anyhow, I have had their product on my phones for a long time as well as my iPad. Their products and customer service are top-notch. They have protected against scratches quite well. I have had both products, the aluminum type skin and the regular skin. Always a very good fit. I have a recommend them.

Note to others, their products are typically opaque.

adwordandi

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2014
I am using skins to protect my phone. It also hides scratches. I guess you should also use it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.