Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dwmreg

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 16, 2007
I'm looking for places where I can buy, sell or trade or Mac parts. I've got a few classic Macs that I'd like to get going. Perhaps I have some parts someone else would like or need. Not sure where to go or where to look for folks interested in this kind of thing.

MisterKeeks

macrumors 68000
Nov 15, 2012
Lemswap. If you make 250 posts here, you get access to the marketplace which has a collectibles section.

dwmreg

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 16, 2007
wow

....250 posts? I'm at a loss for words. How many are left? lol

MisterKeeks

macrumors 68000
Nov 15, 2012
....250 posts? I'm at a loss for words. How many are left? lol

236 are left for you. :eek:

The killer for me was that you also have to be a member for six months. I got to 250 in about 20 days, but had another 5 months to wait.

dwmreg

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 16, 2007
Seriously? Seems anti-social in this day and age...

....see the subject I think that says it all. Although I have the membership time length down. In this day of social media of all kinds you'd think limits like these would not exist. how odd...

MisterKeeks

macrumors 68000
Nov 15, 2012
....see the subject I think that says it all. Although I have the membership time length down. In this day of social media of all kinds you'd think limits like these would not exist. how odd...

It's to prevent scammers from using the marketplace.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.