PDA

View Full Version : Should i buy now or wait till bts starts




Chrisdrummer97
Jun 29, 2013, 11:35 AM
Hi this is my first post been reading post for a few months now but i am look to buy a new air and im student so was wondering if i should wait for the bts promotion or if its good to go ahead and buy sence if it starts within 2 week you can call apple and you will be able to get what ever the promotion is

But im going over to a mall later that has a apple store and if you guys think it is safe to go ahead and buy i will probly get one have been waiting so long and dont want to wait any long than i have to pkus it will save another hour and a half drive

Any responds will be very apprciated

----------

Allso this will be my first mac i am planning on get the 2013 13" air with i5/8 gb of ram / 128 ssd Do you guy think this is a good load out i have heard the ram is good to do and k dont realy have to the money to upgrade the ssd and the ram so i am think ram but if you think ssd jf better tell me why you think that

Once again any responces would be very appriciated
Thank you



flynz4
Jun 29, 2013, 12:19 PM
I would be surprised if that configuration is available at the store. You will probably need to CTO online.

/Jim

Chrisdrummer97
Jun 29, 2013, 12:22 PM
I forgot about that thanks for the remminder i will call then sometime to see if they do happen to have in stock by any chance