Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

airbelchris

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 27, 2013
Has anyone running siri gotten really bored and asking her jokes. I have been useing the male voice and the jokes are just lol now.

also anyone hawe the sorry siri unavailable message a lot?

minimallymint

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2012
I have gotten the Siri isn't available stuff quite a bit lately. I don't know if its apple still trying to update siri on their end or if it is just a small glitch in the beta. I still only get the new siri voice part of the time, can't wait to hear what it is like when its 100% finished!

technowar

macrumors 6502
Apr 1, 2011
Cebu, Philippines
I thought it's only me who is experiencing problems with Siri. Dang! I forgot how to set up an alarm for tomorrow. :|

Image%20-%20Jun%2030%2C%202013%2012.24.42.png

FlatlinerG

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2011
I think it's the new voice. Just not as funny as the original. Just seems like Siri has less of a personality now or something.

teknikal90

macrumors 68040
Jan 28, 2008
Vancouver, BC
Yep get that all the time now. Siri is so unreliable they should just retire it

ITS THE BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!
for me, iOS 7's SIRI is MILES ahead of IOS 6's.
I have a semi Australian accent as I lived there for 10 years in my growing up years. iOS 6's siri is useless with this.
on iOS 7, EVERYTHING I say to it is understood 90% of the time. (the 10% is when the above error occurs).

I have to say, iOS 7's siri is what siri shouldve been on iOS 6

northernbaldy

macrumors 6502a
Jan 13, 2010
the north, UK
I seem to be missing something with this choice of gender
maybe its just the US version that gets the option
my UK phone just has the bloke as usual

and its still as useless as ios6! no siri, I want directions to Birmingham airport in the UK!! why do you think I would want to drive to the US?????

Last edited:

Quercus Alba

macrumors member
Jun 19, 2013
and its still as useless as ios6! no siri, I want directions to Birmingham airport in the UK!! why do you think I would want to drive to the US?????

That drives me mad. Why would I want to drive across the Atlantic to visit some random place in America called "Newcastle"?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.