Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

daniloww

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 5, 2013
Hi,

Using youtube on PC, i take a random video and put it in a LIST, or FAVORITE. Then a open the apple tv , open youtube app , and log into my account.

My lists appear there, but not my videos. If i creat on PC a list called MUSICS, this list appear in apple tv, but not the videos inside that list.

Anyone have a tip for this problem ?

tks

Ghostbusters

macrumors regular
Nov 12, 2012
Thing with YouTube is that some content is blocked or restricted depending on which device you use. That is why you can watch certain movies and music videos within your browser and not within the YouTube app on your ATV, iOS app, Roku or SmartTV. Check to see if these videos are those. This applies to 'official' videos presented by YouTube, artists, cable companies or their affiliates. Most other user uploaded original content should be available.

I would suggest you test this by finding a working video within the YouTube app's search, then go onto your browser, add it to your favs or lists, and then see if you can see it within your account. If that works, then most likely my above statement is true.

Test and report back to us!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.