PDA

View Full Version : Pack&Smooch or Joli?

Ray111
Jul 8, 2013, 08:47 AM
Hey guys,

I can't decide between these two sleeves. I've read through the Joli thread, and I have to say, their sleeves look amazing (custom color selection, good quality leather etc). However, the only thing that keeps bugging me, is the fact that one side is exposed. That's why I'm also looking at the Pack and Smooch sleeves, which are covered on top.

Overall, I'm leaning toward Joli, as I prefer leather myself, but I'm just not sure yet..

Anyone have experience with both of these ?

PS: I just realised that Pack&Smooch also has an outside pocket. Seeing as I usually carry my iPad with me, do you think it will fit ?

Ray111
Jul 9, 2013, 02:54 AM
bump

nkawal
Jul 16, 2013, 02:42 PM
I've had my pack&Smooch for my 13" air since 2010 and absolutely love it. Bought the matching case for my iPad 2 as well.

No-Me
Aug 5, 2013, 02:48 AM
Don't know if you decided already, but I've got some sleeves from Joli, used to have Foof sleeves, but wanted something more classy and something that also looked better when I take my MBA to customers.

I never had any issues with the open side and after years of usage it still looks really good. I never owned a felt-only sleeve, but I can't imagine that it still would look great after a few years.

If you want the extra pocket you can always ask them, I think some people here had custom sleeves done in the past.

Jazwire
Aug 5, 2013, 08:03 AM
I just got a Dodocase, absolutely love it.

http://www.amazon.com/DODOcase-DURABLES-Natural-Macbook-Sleeve/dp/B00CITHPLI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1375707870&sr=8-4&keywords=dodocase+macbook+air