PDA

View Full Version : How long keeps apple my macbook in the store?

applebvv
Jul 8, 2013, 04:20 PM
Around a week ago I ordered online the new Macbook Air 13" intel core i7 and 8GB RAM.
I chose Apple Store Pickup.
I got a mail from apple that the macbook is ready for pickup. I got that mail today.
Because I am not able to pick it up today, I have a question; how long keeps Apple the Macbook in the store so that I can pick it up?

Shrink
Jul 8, 2013, 04:23 PM
Around a week ago I ordered online the new Macbook Air 13" intel core i7 and 8GB RAM.
I got a mail from apple that the macbook is ready for pickup. I got that mail today.
Because I am not able to pick it up today, I have a question; how long keeps Apple the Macbook in the store so that I can pick it up?

I'm pretty sure that they will keep it in the store for several days or more.

But I would suggest that you call the store and let them know when you are planning to pick it up.

EDIT: I just noted that in all your other posts, your question was answered by the suggestion that you call the store. Either you are trolling, or you need to write the words CALL THE STORE in extremely large letters and read it frequently.

Jedi Master
Jul 9, 2013, 01:01 AM

Call the store with a time you'll pick it up

tgi
Jul 9, 2013, 01:03 AM
Up to 7 days.

Asked Apple support the same question a week ago.