Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jakimo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 25, 2008
Colorado Springs
I haven't seen anyone mention problems with the App Store with beta 3, but I have an unusual one.

Every tab and area works well (including other groups in Featured such as Back to School and Discover America), except for the new 5 Years tab. I've been on beta 3 since minutes after release, many restarts in testing and so on - but this one only show a title graphic and remains blank.

Anyone else?

nalk7

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2008
Same here, if you want the apps you can find the lists on many sites over the Internet, or just download the the top free apps from the AppStore.

Cheers

Jakimo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 25, 2008
Colorado Springs
I was checking, somewhat suspicious I may need to do a clean install. Compass settings are blank also and my battery life seems quite different than beta 2 - but it turns out most are noticing the same.

Thanks for the feedback, wanted to be sure I wasn't alone.

PS - I already owned just about every app that went free! Hehe

The Flying Kite

macrumors regular
Jun 7, 2012
The same thing happened during beta 1 for the Apps Like Temple Run section that they had created at the time. It showed the picture at the top, but no apps were shown.

Also, you mentioned that the Compass settings are blank. It's also blank for me, along with the Game Center settings.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.