Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nashad

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 10, 2013
i was on the phone and it suddenly shuts off, when i get home i plug it into the computer and the apple logo comes on and off, i put it in dfu mode and restore it and i get error 21. the phone doesnt power up unless its plugged in and when it is plugged in the apple sign just comes on and off. i took it a a phone repair store and they have no clue what to do. i try it some more and i managed to get a error 1204 and -1. i dont know if something is wrong with the hardware and my warranty expired 2 months ago. help please. ive tried everything in my knowledge

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
i was on the phone and it suddenly shuts off, when i get home i plug it into the computer and the apple logo comes on and off, i put it in dfu mode and restore it and i get error 21. the phone doesnt power up unless its plugged in and when it is plugged in the apple sign just comes on and off. i took it a a phone repair store and they have no clue what to do. i try it some more and i managed to get a error 1204 and -1. i dont know if something is wrong with the hardware and my warranty expired 2 months ago. help please. ive tried everything in my knowledge

Might be some hardware failure

nashad

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 10, 2013
i dissasembled the entire thing then cleaned it with alchohol and reassembled then plugged into a APPLE usb and it turned on, but no network or wifi, with cheap usb it does the same boot loop so i assume i need a new battery gonna pick one up tommorow and see what happens

nashad

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 10, 2013
f**kd up beyond any repair

phone is fubar, motherboard issue, using my sisters chewed up crackberry curve.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.