Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dvir971

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 7, 2011
Israel
Hey,
Can somebody share some pictures of the new Game Center on iOS 7?
I mean, pages like the main menu, achievements list of a game and such...

iRetired

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2012
WNY
What is the NDA?

Non-Disclosure Agreement. It's a standard document issued by persons/companies that basically says you are not allowed to divulge to anyone in any manner anything about the software that you have been allowed to use as a beta tester.

shenfrey

macrumors 68020
May 23, 2010
There's no NDA (why can't i Insult people on this site without getting into trouble, what are we, 5?)

aimee.elizabeth

Cancelled
Sep 28, 2012
Non-Disclosure Agreement. It's a standard document issued by persons/companies that basically says you are not allowed to divulge to anyone in any manner anything about the software that you have been allowed to use as a beta tester.

"You may have forgotten some of the specifics of the NDA. Paragraph 4 states:

You agree that any Apple pre-release software and/or hardware (including related documentation and materials) provided to you as a Registered Apple Developer (“Pre-Release Materials”) . . . will be considered and referred to as “Apple Confidential Information”.

It goes on to say:

Notwithstanding the foregoing, Apple Confidential Information will not include: (i) information that is generally and legitimately available to the public through no fault or breach of yours, (ii) information that is generally made available to the public by Apple . . ."

Much of iOS 7 falls under (ii), stuff that's already been made available to the public by Apple. Pretty much everything else falls under (i), stuff that's been leaked to the public by someone else, through no fault or breach of mine.

Everything that is publicly known about iOS 7, whether it was disclosed legitimately by Apple, or illicitly by someone else, is no longer considered Apple Confidential Information according to paragraph 4, sections (i) and (ii), and I am free to discuss it."

I copied this post from another thread because I don't feel like your crappy attitude deserves an actual reply from me.

@op

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 111

appleisking

macrumors 6502a
May 24, 2013
I copied this post from another thread because I don't feel like your crappy attitude deserves an actual reply from me.

@op

crappy attitude? The guy was just simply explaining what an NDA is jeez, u really cant say anything in this site that might be contradictory without pissing off a million people.

aimee.elizabeth

Cancelled
Sep 28, 2012
I don't see why what he said was contradictory but okay. As for his comment, it wasn't necessary, it didn't help op with his request, it was off topic and it just wasn't even right. So yes it was crappy attitude, like that of many self-righteous people on this site. And he doesn't need you to defend him. But I'm going to stop replying because again, this is off topic and not needed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.