Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mattlynch90

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 11, 2013
Currently have an iphone and an iPad mini and am now looking to buy a Mac mini, I'm not liking the direction microsoft is going in + I don't use my computer like I used to anymore,

My current setup has my hdmi port to my tv and my dvi port to my monitor, how would I use them both? Hdmi splitter or the like?

Also will purchase a new keyboard from apple, I currently have a Logitech performance MX which I adore on my glass pc table, how would this fair on a mac?

Thanks guys

COrocket

macrumors 6502
Dec 9, 2012
Hook the tv to the Mini directly using HDMI, then get a thunderbolt to DVI adapter to hook to your monitor.

Omnius

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2012
Currently have an iphone and an iPad mini and am now looking to buy a Mac mini, I'm not liking the direction microsoft is going in + I don't use my computer like I used to anymore,

My current setup has my hdmi port to my tv and my dvi port to my monitor, how would I use them both? Hdmi splitter or the like?

Also will purchase a new keyboard from apple, I currently have a Logitech performance MX which I adore on my glass pc table, how would this fair on a mac?

Thanks guys
Pretty much any keyboard or mouse using usb will work for anything. As to whether the item has special features that may or may not work, check the maker's site for the supporting software.

I use a logitech gaming mouse and g15 keyboard for my mini because i prefer them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.