PDA

View Full Version : Are there iWork dock icons?

iAFC
Nov 13, 2005, 09:56 AM
Hello!

I don't have iWork and I want to know if there's an option to put iWork icons (Pages and Keynote) on the Dock. Does anybody here have iWork? If yes, please post screenshots of the iWork dock icons! ;)

Thanks!

iMeowbot
Nov 13, 2005, 10:05 AM
I don't have iWork and I want to know if there's an option to put iWork icons (Pages and Keynote) on the Dock.

Of course! You can make any program stay in the dock -- just control-click it while it's running, and pick "keep in dock" from the menu.

Does anybody here have iWork? If yes, please post screenshots of the iWork dock icons! ;)

If you insist... :D
http://images.apple.com/iwork/keynote/images/index_keyicon20050104.jpghttp://images.apple.com/iwork/keynote/images/indexpgicon20050111.gif

Chundles
Nov 13, 2005, 10:29 AM
Or just drag the icon in Applications to the dock. You can pretty much drag anything to the dock.

iMeowbot
Nov 13, 2005, 10:34 AM
Or just drag the icon in Applications to the dock. You can pretty much drag anything to the dock.
There are people organized enough to think of those things before closing the Finder window that had the running app? :D

Flying Llama
Nov 13, 2005, 10:35 AM
I think he/she wants to just put the icons in the dock, he/she doesn't actually have iWork...

llama :confused: :o

iAFC
Nov 13, 2005, 10:51 AM
Actually I don't have a Mac :D (I'll get a 14" iBook in January).
Thank you very much!

iHateWindows
Nov 13, 2005, 09:43 PM
When I got my Mac Mini, it came with a trial of iWork, so I replaced the MS Office icons with them.

Verto
Nov 13, 2005, 09:50 PM
When I got my Mac Mini, it came with a trial of iWork, so I replaced the MS Office icons with them.

I love the Office icons!

JDOG_
Nov 14, 2005, 11:40 PM
There's also the "Sweatshop Series" of office icons for those of you looking to get more work done in less time and for less money.

/sarcasm.

efoto
Nov 15, 2005, 08:21 AM
There's also the "Sweatshop Series" of office icons for those of you looking to get more work done in less time and for less money.

/sarcasm.

HAHAHA

Quite hilarious, well done.

mjstew33
Nov 17, 2005, 10:57 PM
Actually I don't have a Mac :D (I'll get a 14" iBook in January).
Thank you very much!
Ah, I don't know about that ;). 13" Inteli iBooks are supposed to becoming around then ;) :)

iHateWindows
Nov 20, 2005, 11:05 PM
I love the Office icons!

I'm all Apple.

2nyRiggz
Nov 21, 2005, 10:28 PM
so we see by your name.....unless your all linux or sun.

....who uses sun anyway!

Bless

Will Cheyney
Nov 22, 2005, 03:11 AM
I don't understand why iAFC wanted the icons when he/she does have the apps...!?

20rogersc
Nov 25, 2005, 01:11 PM
I don't understand why iAFC wanted the icons when he/she does have the apps...!?I think he/she wanted to know whether they went in as seperate icons (Pages and Keynote) rather than just one icon for them both. Well that's what I thought anyway :o

::20ROGERSC::