Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JoshFink

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 3, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I'm sure this is probably a basic question for most but I'll post it anyways I have a question.

I recently downloaded 10.9 DP3. I played around with it a bit on my main machine and then decided that I needed to wait a bit before some of my major apps are compatible. I restored the machine using a SuperDuper backup and everything is back up running again.

Now I want to download DP4 and just throw it into a VM. I figured I'd be able to go to the AppStore on my main machine and download it and then copy it over the VM to install. However it's showing "Downloaded" and when I click "OS X 10.9 Developer Preview" it gives me the message that it's not available in the US store for some reason.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Josh

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I'm sure this is probably a basic question for most but I'll post it anyways I have a question.

I recently downloaded 10.9 DP3. I played around with it a bit on my main machine and then decided that I needed to wait a bit before some of my major apps are compatible. I restored the machine using a SuperDuper backup and everything is back up running again.

Now I want to download DP4 and just throw it into a VM. I figured I'd be able to go to the AppStore on my main machine and download it and then copy it over the VM to install. However it's showing "Downloaded" and when I click "OS X 10.9 Developer Preview" it gives me the message that it's not available in the US store for some reason.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Josh

CTRL-click where it says Downloaded. Does it give you the option to download?

Delete AppStore .plist

Any ideas?

Thanks

Josh

Josh

Have you tried going to your user account preferences and deleting the Appstore .plist and Appstore agent .plist? that worked for me. DP4 said downloaded. After removing those two files (which will be created again) DP4 showed "Download"

Regards,

Slide

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.