Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AndyV

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 8, 2008
hi,

i just put this setup together. But I have a problem recording audio. Doesn't matter if its in GarageBand or Logic Pro X. I have a repeating clicking noise whenever there is some input. The noise gets faster when I lower the I/O Buffer-size. It renders any recording useless. Interestingly it works fine on my iPad with GarageBand. So the Issue should be the Drivers for OS X 10.8?!? Anyone else having solved this problem ? Everything else seems to be fine. Should I send back the iTrack ?

greets

Andy

ChrisA

macrumors G5
Jan 5, 2006
Redondo Beach, California
hi,

i just put this setup together. But I have a problem recording audio. Doesn't matter if its in GarageBand or Logic Pro X. I have a repeating clicking noise whenever there is some input. The noise gets faster when I lower the I/O Buffer-size. It renders any recording useless. Interestingly it works fine on my iPad with GarageBand. So the Issue should be the Drivers for OS X 10.8?!? Anyone else having solved this problem ? Everything else seems to be fine. Should I send back the iTrack ?

greets

Andy

You mean you had to install drivers to use the audio interface? Get on that is class complient and can work with no drivers or you will be chasing this problem with ever OS update.

AndyV

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 8, 2008
After I called the support and they told me to uninstall the drivers I understood your reply finally. thx :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.