Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sdfd504

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 16, 2007
Soddy Daisy, TN
Has anybody else had an issue with the glass built in screen protector breaking on their case? Mine is less then two months old from Verizon and after dropping it from my waist pocket (less then three feet) the screen is shattered. I have had another Atlas case prior to this one since they originally came out with it finally failing due to a water issue but the screen was perfect on it. Hoping they will cover it under their "legendary warranty"?

maliu

macrumors 6502a
Jun 24, 2010
Yup, broke mine just pressing on it with my finger. Haven't bothered to get it replaced again yet.(my second case, the first had major sound issues) using the LifeProof Nuud now. Best thing since sliced bread.

HiRisk

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2013
My Atlas case is still holding up after numerous drops when I'm at the club lol.

----------

Has anybody else had an issue with the glass built in screen protector breaking on their case? Mine is less then two months old from Verizon and after dropping it from my waist pocket (less then three feet) the screen is shattered. I have had another Atlas case prior to this one since they originally came out with it finally failing due to a water issue but the screen was perfect on it. Hoping they will cover it under their "legendary warranty"?

"Legendary warranty?"

Please explain.

sdfd504

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 16, 2007
Soddy Daisy, TN
My Atlas case is still holding up after numerous drops when I'm at the club lol.

----------

"Legendary warranty?"

Please explain.

When you call in to their customer service line they have an ad running that says they back all their cases with their "legendary warranty" lol I guess we will find out tomorrow what they will do about it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.