PDA

View Full Version : I hated computers....

Coca-Cola
Dec 23, 2002, 12:47 PM
I mean I really hated computers until I started using my friends iMac. Long ago, I had to use windows 98 in an all pc computer lab. It was standing room only in there. We had to wait in line. Tech support running around all the time. I had to ask strangers, "How do you format a floppy disk?" The lab was a crowded, hot computer crashing playground. I lost lots of papers, long papers. In my free time I was using this new thing called email. It was all letters and numbers. No GUI! I think I managed to send out three or four emails total. I then forgot how to use it and access my account. Then.... I used an iMac, my friend had "foolishly bought". It was so expensive at the time. My friend let me house sit for them and use their computer. I fell in love with the iMac. Love! It was so easy to use, and looked great. It was a revolution.I had to buy one, and I did. I love macs, however I still have to use a bunch of nasty pc's at work. Yuck. I am never going back and I am saving up for a new machine.

AlohaDude
Dec 23, 2002, 06:13 PM
Great story!
Unfortunately, I can relate to your plight... :confused:

Welcome aboard.
Bear no ill feelings, Grasshopper.
Now go git'm!
Recoup the time lost...
and have fun!

;)