Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bacong

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 7, 2009
Westland, Michigan
I have a white switcheasy Bonds case (love it) but even less than a week later it's really discolored badly. I've done some googling around and it seems there's no consensus. Anything you guys have done that has worked?

takeshi74

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2011
Not familiar with the case but for cleaning anything use a cleaning solution suited for the material. If you're only searching for cleaning that specific case that's probably why you're not finding anything.

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
I have a white switcheasy Bonds case (love it) but even less than a week later it's really discolored badly. I've done some googling around and it seems there's no consensus. Anything you guys have done that has worked?

Try out one of those Magic Eraser things. They seem to work well for this kind of thing.

4198ioo.png

Bacong

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 7, 2009
Westland, Michigan
Not familiar with the case but for cleaning anything use a cleaning solution suited for the material. If you're only searching for cleaning that specific case that's probably why you're not finding anything.

I'm not dumb enough to just look for solutions just for this specific case. I've tried every combination I can think of :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

----------

I guess I can try the magic eraser but I'm skeptical.

nuarichard

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2013
I'm not dumb enough to just look for solutions just for this specific case. I've tried every combination I can think of :p

----------

I guess I can try the magic eraser but I'm skeptical.

So did Magic Eraser do the job?? :)

nuarichard

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2013
lol. never tried it. I got rid of the case.

Haha. Yeah I guess it's much easier and cheaper to just get rid of the case. My switcheasy Bonds green case has been lying inside my drawer for the longest time as I now find it too bulky compared to other cases.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.