http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/Badyin/stagefright.jpg

:eek:

mpw
Nov 15, 2005, 07:03 AM
Not with someone taking photo's behind me

UMHurricanes34
Nov 15, 2005, 07:10 AM
Not with someone taking photo's behind me
WTF? Where is this place? Is this in europe somewhere? That's a little.....creepy

sushi
Nov 15, 2005, 07:19 AM
:eek:
Cool! :D

Of course you could try it in another country where there are actual women on either side of you doing their thing while you are doing your thing.

Note, I am not talking bathroom stalls here. I am talking about an open place where everyone can see each other. Very common in the orient.

Sushi

Aarow
Nov 15, 2005, 07:21 AM
Those are some nice urinals.

gwuMACaddict
Nov 15, 2005, 07:28 AM
if you've gotta go, you've gotta go...:p :D

DarkNetworks
Nov 15, 2005, 07:29 AM

they look pretty "clean":rolleyes:

Mr. Anderson
Nov 15, 2005, 07:32 AM
WTF? Where is this place? Is this in europe somewhere? That's a little.....creepy

from the image link, it might be somewhere in England, definitely Europe. I can't imagine seeing that anywhere in the US :D

Damn funny, though.

D

iGav
Nov 15, 2005, 07:40 AM
A bar in Islington has one way glass above the urinals, so that the girls can perv on the boys ;)

Mitthrawnuruodo
Nov 15, 2005, 07:44 AM
I wouldn't have trouble "going", but it would be really hard to hit the target because I'd be shaking hard from laughing... :D

Mr. Anderson
Nov 15, 2005, 07:45 AM
A bar in Islington has one way glass above the urinals, so that the girls can perv on the boys ;)

really? And how did you find out about that? :p

D

iGav
Nov 15, 2005, 07:51 AM
really? And how did you find out about that? :p

D

female friends told me ;) I wondered why every time I went to the gents, they went to powder their noses and always came out laughing. :eek: :p

However, if you lean up close and shadow the light, you can see the girls. ;) :D

mpw
Nov 15, 2005, 07:57 AM
...However, if you lean up close and shadow the light, you can see the girls. ;) :D
Not exactly covert though is it!

jayscheuerle
Nov 15, 2005, 07:59 AM
Hands on the hips and with a big smile... :D

dcv
Nov 15, 2005, 08:01 AM
hehe... the second from the left has a tape measure :D

:eek: what's it called? :eek:

iGav
Nov 15, 2005, 08:02 AM
Not exactly covert though is it!

not really... but you ought to see the faces of the guys when they ask you what you're doing and why, heheh... they look horrified :p obviously they must have small dicks then. ;) :p :p :p

edesignuk
Nov 15, 2005, 08:02 AM
Never seen that before....awesome! :cool:

epochblue
Nov 15, 2005, 08:18 AM
...and from the way the urinals are designed, it wouldn't surprise me. I could definitely go, and the whole concept cracks me up.

Mitthrawnuruodo
Nov 15, 2005, 08:31 AM
Actually, this reminds me of the Roskilde festival some years ago, where a couple of girls which, probably not quite sober, for a whole day sneaked up on guys relieving themselves (which in large part are done up against the nearest fence, three or whatever), and photographing their private parts. Most guys didn't mind, but a few got really embarrassed... but, of course the girls got their picture and ran off with a good head start (;)) on those blushing guys that had to zip up before they could even start protesting... :)

Aah... it's the little things on those festivals that makes it worthwhile... :p :p :D

efoto
Nov 15, 2005, 08:40 AM
A few of those would spur some other thoughts less than conducive to urination :D If that were the case, I'd go to the las on the right, she looks like something is poking around down there ;)

That tape measure is huge! :eek:, I would feel depressed against that and never pee :( I may cry though....

mo-ca
Nov 15, 2005, 08:50 AM
he did an interessting choice of his urinal :D

but i think, that i couldnt, when i was there for the first time ..

perhaps they got some with doors :D

Lord Blackadder
Nov 15, 2005, 09:00 AM
That is hilarious! :D

There's a club in downtown Cleveland that has one-way glass in front of the urinals so you can watch the dancefloor while you're taking a leak....the only problem is the bright lights of the bathroom make it easy to see in from the dancefloor as well....:eek:

Will Cheyney
Nov 15, 2005, 09:06 AM
Haha! That is absolutely brilliant! :D

DarkNetworks
Nov 15, 2005, 09:42 AM
i find the 2nd one from the left pretty funneh!

jsw
Nov 15, 2005, 10:08 AM
However, if you lean up close and shadow the light, you can see the girls. ;) :D
Turn off the lights in the men's room... watch the girl's faces.
i find the 2nd one from the left pretty funneh!
Pretty optimistic, too. ;)

simie
Nov 15, 2005, 10:18 AM
http://www.urinal.net/
A very sad hobby

Lord Blackadder
Nov 15, 2005, 10:21 AM
Turn off the lights in the men's room... watch the girl's faces.

That might lead to some undesirable incidents...I mean, if you can't see...:eek:

mpw
Nov 15, 2005, 11:40 AM
Turn off the lights in the men's room... watch the girl's faces....
That's digusting and depraved.....oh 'faces', sorry mis-read that at first and thought you had a fetish.

MankieApple
Nov 15, 2005, 11:43 AM
That is excellent hahaha.

I only just noticed the pictures of the women on the other side. i thought we were looking at the guy do his thing which was a little scary!!

I wouldnt have a problem going haha, id want the girl with the glasses :D haha

bit scary if you were being photographed though :)

mpw
Nov 15, 2005, 12:15 PM
OK this is a little OT but this thread reminded me of two stories;

1) A friend of mine is a plumber by trade but now off the tools and working for a property company doing property management stuff.
He was out one night at a typically rough Glasgow Rangers supporter’s pub that the company he works for maintains and went to answer the call of nature. While he’s in the toilet he noticed that there was some plumbing that needed attention so to remind himself in the morning he, without thinking of the consequences, whips out his digital camera to take a couple of photo’s of the offending pipe-work.
Needless to say it is not proper etiquette to start snapping away in the gents.
I wonder how he’ll word the insurance claim for his camera?

2) My first visit to the US in 1994 en route from LAX to Las Vegas we stopped for a burger at (IIRC) an ‘In and Out’.
Having ‘enjoyed’ some reformed potato-based side and burger I went to the toilet.
I walked through the door needing to make considerable use of the facilities ,as only a 12hr flight in economy followed by an hour or so in a rental car and a meal at the In and Out can make you need the loo, only to be faced with the traditional men’s room scene of a row of urinals down one side, with a couple of guys making use, and a row of toilets down the other.
Now the odd, and to me alarming, thing was that although there was a row of four toilets there were no stalls!:eek: Just three vacant toilets and one large American taking a dump while reading the newspaper (although I suspect he was not really reading it just using it to shield his face from the arse of the guy using the urinal three feet in front of him).

This was one of my first impressions of the US and one I’ll never forget it.

devilot
Nov 15, 2005, 12:27 PM
:eek: what's it called? :eek:Haha I'm curious to know as well, and I'm not even over there! :p

m-dogg
Nov 15, 2005, 12:37 PM
This was one of my first impressions of the US and one I’ll never forget it.

Certainly not the norm, that's for sure. Pretty funny (or weird?) that a guy could casually be sitting there doing his business & reading the paper tho!

Now the question is, did YOU do what you had to do? :eek: :D

yoak
Nov 15, 2005, 12:45 PM
Funny:D
I remember a bar in London, some side street to Oxford street, that had the mirrors in front of the urinals.
The thing was that these were mirrors like you find inold school amusment parks, you know the ones that make you look short or LONG.....;)

I never been to a bar where you could see so many men coming out of the bathroom with BIG smiles and walking very confident.

I´m sure it was great for business

ibook30
Nov 15, 2005, 01:16 PM
Great Bathroom stories!
Awesome photo!

My contribution- for a gallery show I requested the bathroom as my space. I installed a new floor there, to be at the same height as the toilet. Folks had to walk up a step to get in to the bathroom, and guys would pee aiming between their feet, girls, well girls didn't like the installation at all. :eek:

iJon
Nov 15, 2005, 02:03 PM
I feel if I were to create a restaurant, I would have to have really different and interesting bathrooms. My friend and I are both compelled that if you had an awesome bathroom, people would eat at your place simply to see the bathroom.

When my friend was in Costa Rica he said one of the hotels had big blocks of ice in the urinal. Well, you can imagine the fun yourself guys.

jon

2nyRiggz
Nov 15, 2005, 02:52 PM
yes i would of gone............give me the stall with the chick looking all shocked....good times

Bless

Nickygoat
Nov 15, 2005, 02:56 PM
Funny:D
I remember a bar in London, some side street to Oxford street, that had the mirrors in front of the urinals.
The thing was that these were mirrors like you find inold school amusment parks, you know the ones that make you look short or LONG.....;)

I never been to a bar where you could see so many men coming out of the bathroom with BIG smiles and walking very confident.

I´m sure it was great for business
That's probably POP (Soho St) - it also has female urinals.

jsw
Nov 15, 2005, 03:14 PM
That's probably POP (Soho St) - it also has female urinals.
I had no idea urinals had a sex.

emw
Nov 15, 2005, 03:19 PM
That's probably POP (Soho St) - it also has female urinals.Females using urinals. Interesting mental picture.

Although, from what my wife says, women try not to touch the seat, so maybe it doesn't make much difference.

Nickygoat
Nov 15, 2005, 03:46 PM
Females using urinals. Interesting mental picture.

Although, from what my wife says, women try not to touch the seat, so maybe it doesn't make much difference.
There is a (silhouette) photo of them being used, somewhere - I'll try and dig it up.

mpw
Nov 15, 2005, 03:57 PM
There is a (silhouette) photo of them being used, somewhere - I'll try and dig it up.
New iPod advert?

jamesW135
Nov 16, 2005, 06:36 PM

I'm just happy to see something clean now a days. All you ever see are disgusting restrooms that haven't been cleaned for years.

Jaffa Cake
Nov 17, 2005, 07:53 AM
WTF? Where is this place? Is this in europe somewhere? That's a little.....creepyAccording to snopes (http://www.snopes.com/photos/arts/sofitel.asp) it's in a Sofitel Hotel in Queenstown, New Zealand.

iGav
Nov 17, 2005, 08:22 AM
Haha I'm curious to know as well, and I'm not even over there! :p

I've only just realised what dietcokevanilla put between the :eek: dirty, dirty girls :eek:

I need to think... I can't remember what the name of the place is, it's rare I drink in Islington since Wok Wok closed down. :(

Arcus
Nov 18, 2005, 10:11 PM
What do you pee into? The hole at the top or down into the cone?

Jaffa Cake
Nov 19, 2005, 04:46 AM
What do you pee into? The hole at the top or down into the cone?The cone.

I hope I'm never stood next to you at a urinal – could be messy... ;)

amacgenius
Nov 19, 2005, 07:22 AM
I saw this picture on macteens and laughed my head off until I found out that those lavs are REAL, but still, there not real people so what's the harm ;).

Glenn Wolsey
Nov 24, 2005, 12:33 PM
-