Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zamacoochy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 4, 2013
Hi,

have anyone tried to recently to download the IOS 7 beta from Dev Center?
I am signed in and the 'IOS 7 SDK beta' logo is like hidden and cannot select it
:(

is that due to the announcement on updated program license agreement? if i try to view the new agreement the website displays an offline notification!

I have tried another way which is from my itunes, to click shift and update but i get a carried update notification which i do not which to update (because it changes some settings on my phone).

i just want to get the IOS7 legally and i cant find a way to do that.
PLEASE HELP

thanks

zamacoochy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 4, 2013
I AM a registered user!

----------

i am getting this site down message whenever i try to review the updated IOS dev program license! i assume this is why i cannot select IOS7!

is there another way around?

"
Apple Developer Update

We appreciate your patience as we work to bring our developer services back online. Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles, software downloads, and other developer services are now available. If you would like to know the availability of a particular system, visit our status page.

If your program membership expired or is set to expire during this downtime, it will be extended and your app will remain on the App Store. If you have any other concerns about your account, please contact us.

Thank you for bearing with us while we bring these important systems back online. We will continue to update you with our progress.
"

Soundflunky

macrumors regular
Apr 29, 2012
Yeah, I think you're out of luck until the whole thing is back online. You could always pirate it. I would if I couldn't access what I paid for.

zamacoochy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 4, 2013
thanks a lot soundfluncky
i guess i ll have to download it from some outside server

----------

I don't understand though. The beta part of the dev center has been up for a week now.

i know! that is why i got confused too!

Soundflunky

macrumors regular
Apr 29, 2012
I don't understand though. The beta part of the dev center has been up for a week now.

The new agreement was up with the first beta so most people would've accepted it before the downtime. Some areas are still down now, and that's preventing the agreement from being accessed. Until it's accepted the betas can't be downloaded.

SanjeevRana

macrumors 6502a
Aug 2, 2011
OP, post a request in the Dev Forums ... that will validate you are a Developer. Then someone (or myself) can share the Apple download link there itself. Just login later to the dev site (no need to click the SDK portion) and then in same window paste this url. Should start your download.

imandings

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2013
Australia
Hi,
have anyone tried to recently to download the IOS 7 beta from Dev Center?
I am signed in and the 'IOS 7 SDK beta' logo is like hidden and cannot select it
:(
is that due to the announcement on updated program license agreement? if i try to view the new agreement the website displays an offline notification!
I have tried another way which is from my itunes, to click shift and update but i get a carried update notification which i do not which to update (because it changes some settings on my phone).
i just want to get the IOS7 legally and i cant find a way to do that.
PLEASE HELP
thanks

Do you get that error when accessing "Member Centre"? I am assuming thats how you are doing it. I assume your going to developer.apple.com then clicking Member Centre and getting the maintenance message.

If you go to the Status Page link (https://developer.apple.com/support/system-status/) then click on iOS Dev Center, you can then click "Sign In" and login to access the iOS7 SDKs.

Hope this helps!

Ocellaris

macrumors newbie
Jul 22, 2013
Sounds like someone else could be the dev center admin and they haven't accepted the license yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.