agreenster
Dec 23, 2002, 01:10 PM
:)

MacDuffer
Dec 23, 2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by agreenster
Spielberg isnt in the dictionary.

Shut up, you're still being rude.

Well, it's in mine, as is "Theres", "its" and "isnt"; all of which need apostrophes in them.

And my initial post wasn't rude. Yours was. You need a refreshing colonic, ya jerk.

sparkleytone
Dec 23, 2002, 01:47 PM
agreenster quit being an *******. go somewhere else with that ****. the monologue is indeed low and is hard to hear over the switch music. a simple observation. dickhead.

agreenster
Dec 23, 2002, 01:55 PM
:)

Rivers
Dec 23, 2002, 01:56 PM
Come on, people, is it really necessary to feel your oats by ripping at someone else? Even if you feel another poster is a braindead idiot, mercilessly tearing into him or her reflects very poorly on the Mac community as a whole. Please think about this before you unleash your acidic tongue-lashing on those less intelligent than you. If the Mac community is going to convert anyone, we need our members to show a more constructive fellowship than "the other side."

As for the movie, I think it shows great initiative. Sure, the voice-over could be louder (the music does crowd it a bit too much) but it's a great effort that comes across as very sincere. I like it!

neurotron
Dec 23, 2002, 02:02 PM
To think that this unimportant drivel is all some have to occupy their time . . .

Find better things to argue over, guys.

This is absolutely ridiculous.

-N.T.

P.S., You all must be excited about this coming Christmas. What would it be now, your eleventh? Twelfth? -N.T.

P.P.S., Luigi: vid's excellent.

MacDuffer
Dec 23, 2002, 02:46 PM
Get real. "Negative comment"? Hardly. "Rude"? No way. you want rude? Take another look at the flame shrieking post you lobbed my way. I think the smiley in my reply's subject header would tell anybody what my disposition was. Maybe you're too soft and tender to learn a little bit, and maybe Luigi isn't. I'd like to think that a balanced person would go, "Hmmm... maybe I will give it another listen..." and tweak the levels a bit in iMovie, instead of completely flying off the handle and driving this thread straight to Hell, handbag and all. You're a little hot-head, and you abuse the insular nature of anonymous online communities. Either that, or your parents goofed.

Originally posted by agreenster
Besides, I wasnt the one who flew off the handle and screamed on here about typos and punctuation. If he's going to scream at me, Ill just politely tell him to check himself. (and throw in a mean name)

You see? You just showed us all how narrow-minded you are. My post (not addressed to YOU, BTW) was friendly and was only a passing observation, devoid of any negative emotion. It was YOUR reply to my benign post that was rude. I think "dickhead" kiiiiinda put it over the top.

Now, will you just drop it, before you get banned, or something?

solvs
Dec 23, 2002, 03:08 PM
What is it about the Holiday's that makes everyone so grumpy? The diologue is a little quieter than the music, but I don't think he was being rude in pointing that out. The worst part is that we all agree it's cute, and were mucking this thread up with bad stuff (what if his daughter was reading this guys?).

Duff, my friend, I agree with you, but let it go.

Agreenster, I don't think he meant any harm, just an obvious observation. No need to be rude (and please, no more bad words).

Now come on, lets all make up and have a happy holiday or whatever.

ecino1
Dec 23, 2002, 03:20 PM
agreenster is a damn moron!!! It was only a comment on the audio.. so what don't you realize that agreenster and take it easy. And when you're wrong why don't tou admit it instead of acting like a baby and pointing out someones spelling errors. For god sakes grow a frickin brain dude.

agreenster
Dec 24, 2002, 08:55 AM
Sorry everyone. Deleted my posts which were uncalled for on a thread that should have been dedicated to this sweet little girl.

Merry Christmas