Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

greatwall9528

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 13, 2013
Although there are varies of wireless mouses which are easy to use,but they will still use an USB , you know ,we've got only 2 USB in the newest macbook air, so I wonder if there is a bluetooth one , I've found that most bluetooth ones are released for years,and haven't got any update,the magic mouse was released in 2009 or 2010 and it is hard to use in Windows. And the most awful is that most bluetooth mouses get a delay, that means when I move the mouse for nearly a second the mouse in screen will move.....terrible! It is slower than my operation anytime..............:(

NbinHD

macrumors 6502
Although there are varies of wireless mouses which are easy to use,but they will still use an USB , you know ,we've got only 2 USB in the newest macbook air, so I wonder if there is a bluetooth one , I've found that most bluetooth ones are released for years,and haven't got any update,the magic mouse was released in 2009 or 2010 and it is hard to use in Windows. And the most awful is that most bluetooth mouses get a delay, that means when I move the mouse for nearly a second the mouse in screen will move.....terrible! It is slower than my operation anytime..............:(

What about the Razer Orochi? Link: http://www.razerzone.com/au-en/gaming-mice/razer-orochi
Works with Mac.

jadAce

macrumors regular
Aug 10, 2013
This might not be the solution you are looking for, but have you tried USB hubs? They extend one USB port to 3-4 USB ports, and using one of those, you could attach a USB/wireless USB mouse.

There's also the Gear Head Blue Tooth Laser Mouse for Mac Book (US $17 on Amazon).

Hope that helps!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.