Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MazMan007

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 18, 2008
So in iOS6 you could do a direct post to fb or tweet, did they remove that feature since they changed the notification center to include multiple tabs?

Can anyone else confirm this is missing?

ErikGrim

macrumors 603
Jun 20, 2003
Brisbane, Australia
Looks like the notification centre is now only for notifications and events, posting things doesn't seem to gel with that now. If anything it'd be added to control center, but that's already pretty crowded.

lsutigerfan1976

macrumors 68030
Sep 14, 2012
Looks like the notification centre is now only for notifications and events, posting things doesn't seem to gel with that now. If anything it'd be added to control center, but that's already pretty crowded.

This is what i said. And everyone jumped all over me and said it was a bad idea. I said the ability to maybe remove some stuff from the control center. And add some other things, in this case shortcuts to tap to fb and tap to twitter. Would be awesome. It would not be overcrowded though, cause each person would be removing one shortcut, in favor of another. And of course everyone said that was stupid. :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.