Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

imjoee

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 12, 2012
So i regularly check the refurbished section once in a while, and for the last 4 days of checking i have not noticed any 2012 13"MBA. Hopefully this calls for apple to soon post 2013 refurbished.

any thoughts?

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
Refurbs sell fast, very fast. You need to check in daily, but if you persist you will find what you want. They are A1 machines and that's why they are popular. Full warranty, etc.

The saving is worthwhile and folks know that!:)

tbolt11

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2013
Refurbs sell fast, very fast. You need to check in daily, but if you persist you will find what you want. They are A1 machines and that's why they are popular. Full warranty, etc.

The saving is worthwhile and folks know that!:)

whats an a1 machine?

Mrbobb

macrumors 603
Aug 27, 2012
As in factory new, and you have the additional advantage of knowing that Apple have tested it thoroughly!

I don't think you have to go OCD about that, never heard anything but positive on Apple's refurbs. I think they make sure it's in excellent shape before they even put them up there. The only thing is, you don't get that nice original jewerlry-like packaging.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
So i regularly check the refurbished section once in a while, and for the last 4 days of checking i have not noticed any 2012 13"MBA. Hopefully this calls for apple to soon post 2013 refurbished.
The inventory of refurb products is driven by returns to Apple, and is not related to or influenced by upcoming product releases.

The inventory can change as often as multiple times per day, especially on more popular items. If you're looking for a particular item, refurb.me can alert you when it becomes available.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.