PDA

View Full Version : td bank app

dbruynell09
Aug 16, 2013, 10:35 AM
hello, my name is dan. been browsing the forum for a couple years but just registered. ever since beta 5 came out my td bank app doesnt seem to work anymore. still does not work with beta 6. is anyone else having this problem?

adam044
Aug 16, 2013, 11:00 AM
hello, my name is dan. been browsing the forum for a couple years but just registered. ever since beta 5 came out my td bank app doesnt seem to work anymore. still does not work with beta 6. is anyone else having this problem?

Mine has worked on all betas. US version

dbruynell09
Aug 16, 2013, 11:15 AM
Hmm strange. It worked betas 1-4. Stopped working on 5. Tried to reinstall app and still not working. Also cant login via mobile banking through safari.

VSMacOne
Aug 16, 2013, 01:39 PM
Hmm strange. It worked betas 1-4. Stopped working on 5. Tried to reinstall app and still not working. Also cant login via mobile banking through safari.

Try a fresh install of iOS. Also, is your app up-to-date?

dictoresno
Aug 16, 2013, 02:19 PM
Works fine for me too on all betas.

dbruynell09
Aug 18, 2013, 05:24 PM
Figured out the solution. Under settings and safari. If your blocking cookies "always" this will happen. By selecting "never" fixes it and the app and mobile site will work fine.

BuCkDoG
Aug 18, 2013, 05:33 PM
Why would you even bank with TD Bank in the first place? They charge you so many fees for everything. I hope their app stays broken to be honest.

Shrink
Aug 18, 2013, 05:58 PM
Why would you even bank with TD Bank in the first place? They charge you so many fees for everything. I hope their app stays broken to be honest.

Let me see if I'm understanding this post correctly....

You don't like TD Bank, for whatever your reasons. So you would prefer that the app is unusable so no one else can decide for themselves whether they wish to use the app, because you don't like TD Bank.

Did I understand correctly?

Nikhil72
Aug 18, 2013, 06:14 PM
Works fine on mine!

been a happy TD bank customer since they were commerce bank..6 years so far.

AdityaSinha
Sep 2, 2013, 04:54 AM
Hey I am using HDFC’s iOS banking app and it is working fine. I will suggest you to uninstall your app and download again to install.

dictoresno
Sep 2, 2013, 05:29 AM
Hey I am using HDFC’s iOS banking app and it is working fine. I will suggest you to uninstall your app and download again to install.

did you even read the thread before posting? i didnt think so.

iapplelove
Sep 2, 2013, 05:37 AM
At least there was a fix, unlike the Bank of America app. Can't transfer money between accounts and forget about using any check deposit features.

aldoF
Sep 2, 2013, 06:20 AM
been using the TD Bank app as well without any issues whatsoever throughout all the betas, the latest update also added mobile deposit too which worked great, though I was only able to use it twice the first week, tried it again the following week and didn't matter how many times I took the picture of the check and played with the lighting I was not able to get the app to accept it, oh well...will try again soon.