Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ecofriend

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 31, 2012
Hi, I am working on an iOS 7 only application, and I was wondering if anyone out there knew when the best time to submit it would be. (Or if I even can submit it before the public release) I really want to get it out as soon as possible, so if anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

dejo

Moderator emeritus
Sep 2, 2004
The Centennial State
You can't submit iOS 7 apps yet. Apple is not accepting them. At some point, they might, prior to the release of iOS 7 to the general public. They've done this in the past. For example, last year Apple started accepting iOS 6 apps on Sep 12, a week before the new iOS went public on the 19th.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-08-16 at 1.08.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-08-16 at 1.08.21 PM.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 183

heyadrian

macrumors member
Aug 14, 2011
You can't submit iOS 7 apps yet. Apple is not accepting them. At some point, they might, prior to the release of iOS 7 to the general public. They've done this in the past. For example, last year Apple started accepting iOS 6 apps on Sep 12, a week before the new iOS went public on the 19th.

I'm a bit shocked this year about this 'denial of approval' yet individuals can apply. As per another post we've bumped into you in. I think Apple are starting to bump up the kudos of the individual developer, this I think is good of the economy!

@OP: hang tight buddy :) iOS7 is out soon (estimated sept 10th)... Keep on refining what you have until it goes live and let loose what you have!

dejo

Moderator emeritus
Sep 2, 2004
The Centennial State
I'm a bit shocked this year about this 'denial of approval' yet individuals can apply. As per another post we've bumped into you in. I think Apple are starting to bump up the kudos of the individual developer, this I think is good of the economy!

I think you are taking a glitch in your individual enrollment and, erroneously, thinking that all companies are being denied approval. I somehow doubt that or we would be hearing about it elsewhere as well.

heyadrian

macrumors member
Aug 14, 2011
I think you are taking a glitch in your individual enrollment and, erroneously, thinking that all companies are being denied approval. I somehow doubt that or we would be hearing about it elsewhere as well.

As I've both explained in post and PM this is confirmed by and Apple Senior Rep that is directly involved in enrolment.

If you need further clarification, and if you can stay within NDA"s I'm happy to discuss.

*edit* at the mo, it's confirmed they can't do DUNS which is the MAJOR part of the business verification system. The glitch is.... well, need to know :D

It's not a glitch it's delays...

Get your facts correct before you bounce em.. Sorry. I dome mean to undermine you again, but I now... have hardcopy (well email) proof) of what is.... so um.. pleas refrain from fraying the unfrayed.

Last edited:

Ecofriend

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 31, 2012

I just applied for the program Monday morning and was accepted as an individual before dinner Monday night. I believe that because all they do for individuals is check if your credit card matches what you give them for information, it goes Much faster than for companies, where they check you DUNS and ID and the process takes longer.

heyadrian

macrumors member
Aug 14, 2011
I just tried to save info, jeesh I dunno where i went wrong??? wow I only called apple haha

----------

from what I fathomed, is what I said in my post? I got that directly from the phone calls. It's not bugs, it's literally, they can't. The Apple senior guy CONFIRMED they DNB sisten was down.... so how does that make it a glitch? I'm sorry mate, I did my best to post the affairs and tara... shot down....

Do you need reorder phone call proof?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.