PDA

View Full Version : Two issues with the native "Photos" app in iOS 7

jonbauer
Aug 16, 2013, 01:46 PM
Hi All,

There are two things that are driving me crazy with the native "Photos" app. I have searched, but I haven't found any solution. Hope someone can point a way…

1) My photos are zoomed in, and cropped. I can fix each photo by pinching and releasing, but I have to do that every time I swipe to the next photo. This is a real problem for me as when I flip through my photos, all of my subjects heads are chopped off by the zoom! (I tend to shoot tightly…) Please tell me that this can be stopped!

2) The "Photos" app doesn't seem to remember where I left it. So, each time I start it, I have to manually select "Events" and then scroll down with multiple swipes - I have a LOT of events, so this takes me ~30 seconds. This is not optimal for me.

Hope there is a solution for these…

- Thanx
- Jon

bigred7078
Aug 16, 2013, 01:53 PM
Hi All,

There are two things that are driving me crazy with the native "Photos" app. I have searched, but I haven't found any solution. Hope someone can point a way…

1) My photos are zoomed in, and cropped. I can fix each photo by pinching and releasing, but I have to do that every time I swipe to the next photo. This is a real problem for me as when I flip through my photos, all of my subjects heads are chopped off by the zoom! (I tend to shoot tightly…) Please tell me that this can be stopped!

2) The "Photos" app doesn't seem to remember where I left it. So, each time I start it, I have to manually select "Events" and then scroll down with multiple swipes - I have a LOT of events, so this takes me ~30 seconds. This is not optimal for me.

Hope there is a solution for these…

- Thanx
- Jon

1.) This happens to me on iOS6, so it is nothing new unless it is zooming in much farther than what I see on iOS6.

2.) Not sure about this one, sorry.

Tiptizzle
Aug 16, 2013, 06:10 PM
I've never seen this issue on iOS 6, iPhone 5.