Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TrenttonY

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 14, 2012
Does anyone else think the 'hold and hit more' seem odd? How about when you hold the bubble (let's say 2.5 seconds) and a little 'x' comes up one the top left of each bubble (just like wiggle mode for apps) and once you hit 'x' the individual text goes away (not 'are you sure want to delete' like apps) even the bubble could jiggle.
Hit home button and bubble jiggle mode stops.

If you want 'copy and speak' hold the message for 1.2 seconds and the text in the black bubble comes up. (Like how it currently is)

More consistent UI

Anyone agree? Also if you would make a mockup, I would appreciate. (I don't have the resources).

I forgot to finish the title, :)

Last edited:

matttye

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2009
Lincoln, England
The only potential issue with that is that the home button quits back to the home screen whenever you're in an app. I can't think of any exceptions. So that will be inconsistent behaviour rather than consistent :p

They could just add a 'done' button to the top right hand corner that stops jiggle mode instead.

Good idea though :)

TrenttonY

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 14, 2012
The only potential issue with that is that the home button quits back to the home screen whenever you're in an app. I can't think of any exceptions. So that will be inconsistent behaviour rather than consistent :p

They could just add a 'done' button to the top right hand corner that stops jiggle mode instead.

Good idea though :)

Why couldn't it work just like apps, hold, jiggles, home button, stops jiggling?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.