PDA

View Full Version : So which was the last beta for Windows users?

Gjwilly
Aug 16, 2013, 11:48 PM
Which beta was it that required the new iTunes beta for media syncing?

TrenttonY
Aug 17, 2013, 01:02 AM
I did a over the air update, but I can still sync to iTunes from iTunes 11.0.4 I haven't updated to iTunes 11.0.5 yet, but I guess it will still work for the syncing part

Gjwilly
Aug 17, 2013, 01:50 PM
Ah, thanks.
My mistake.
I kept seeing threads by others saying they can no longer sync after beta-6 and the answer keeps being to install the iTunes beta.
Since there is no iTunes beta for Windows I figured I was stuck but you're right, 11.0.4 still works fine.

andybno1
Aug 17, 2013, 02:07 PM
Ah, thanks.
My mistake.
I kept seeing threads by others saying they can no longer sync after beta-6 and the answer keeps being to install the iTunes beta.
Since there is no iTunes beta for Windows I figured I was stuck but you're right, 11.0.4 still works fine.
this is what the itunes sync issue relates to with beta 6: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1623503

lsutigerfan1976
Aug 17, 2013, 02:19 PM
I am running windows 7 and the latest beta. And I am able to sync with the computer fine. I can't do wifi sync. But when I plug it into the computer I don't have any problems with my iPad mini or iPhone 5. Of course I don't use any of the cloud services others use.