PDA

View Full Version : FS: Introducing: BoPô, nerdy fun in a box!

skoker
Nov 18, 2005, 06:58 PM
EDIT: Seeing as nobody seems to want to follow through with their deals, I have decided that I will sell my entire lot of stuff for $300 shipped to the US lower 48. Will ship well protected in a Powermac G5 and iMac G5 box. Will have pictures of everything on a table layed out so you can see it in it's entirity later, and some pictures are also below

It's BoPô, the amazing selection of computer and electronic parts in one simple box! Great for entertaining, dinner parties, HOLIDAY GIFTS for the nerd closest to your heart, as a way to say I Love You, or just for the tinkerer in you!

Q:Geez, what is BoPô? It sounds exciting!
A: BoPô is short for the amazing Box of Partsô, the box that contains a whole year's worth of amazing computer and electronic goodies.

Q: What do I get when I purchase BoPô?
A: You get an amazing selection of awesome parts, great for MODding and expansion, as well as repairs. Your BoPô is filled completely randomly, from an entire 'warehouse' filled to the brim with anything you could ever ask for in a box. Cables, cards, RAM, HD's, CD's, DVD's, external, internal, desktop, laptop, Mac, Windows, Linux, you name it, BoPô has got it!

Q: So how do I pick what is in my BoPô?
A: You don't--that's where the fun is. BoPô is filled completely randomly with a very random but organized selection of parts. Each BoPô leaves the 'factory' with a number of different items, and we guarantee that each BoPô will have a wide variety in it. We will, however, try to include a special request if we have it available.

Q: So how do I know that this is not a bunch of worthless crap?
A: We guarantee it! Each Regular size BoPô contains at LEAST $100 value in quality goods, some of which are STILL IN BOX (the factory one)! Every MONDO sizes BoPô will contain at LEAST $200 worth of goods, and every BoPô Miniô will contain at LEAST $50 in valuable merchandise.

Q: Sounds AWESOME! How do I get my BoPô?
A: You can get your BoPô by replying to this very thread, with the kind on BoPô you want and any special requests you might have for your BoPô. You 'get' your well-packaged BoPô via UPS or if requested, USPS. Shipping for the Mini and the Regular is based on your ZIP code, shipping for the MONDO is free for US buyers.

Q: So how much is the BoPô?
A: The BoPô is very affordable, with the Mini at only $25, the Regular at only $50, and the MONDO at only $100!

!~*!~*SPECIAL BONUSES: Each MONDO BoPô will ship in a genuine Apple Computer box! From a recent Macintosh computer!

Also, each BoPô contains a BUNCH of Ubuntu Linux Install CD's, just as a special thank-you to our customers :D

Trades will be entertained.
Any questions, PLEASE ask.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. I have made deals with many people here on MR and have many positive eBay feedback.

This IS NOT a commercial sale (to the moderators), just a cool way to make some $$ for the holidays and move my stockpile of tech stuff.

doucy2
Nov 18, 2005, 07:18 PM
skokerz is a A++ rated sellling
done many deal with him everything has went smoothly and these are great parts

skoker
Nov 18, 2005, 07:19 PM
skokerz is a A++ rated sellling
done many deal with him everything has went smoothly and these are great parts

Thanks!

reberto
Nov 18, 2005, 07:48 PM
Taking trades on BoP's?

Vader
Nov 18, 2005, 07:52 PM
So these are randomly compiled boxes of computer parts?
Like ram upgades, Hdds, burners, CPU upgrades?

Lucky736
Nov 18, 2005, 08:16 PM
Skoker is a good buyer and seller. Everything was smooth in our transaction and we both got what we wanted. Everything received was excellent condition and as descrbed. :)

mbl42
Nov 18, 2005, 11:44 PM
Can we get some photos of the BoPô 'warehouse'?

doucy2
Nov 19, 2005, 07:56 AM
So these are randomly compiled boxes of computer parts?
Like ram upgades, Hdds, burners, CPU upgrades?
Yes like started above (he has ton of stuff beone that also)

Any above it states he might conside trades

skoker
Nov 19, 2005, 10:13 AM
Yes, I will consider trades, yes, these are randomly complied boxes of computer parts I have laying around, and yes, I'm taking pictures now.

skoker
Nov 19, 2005, 11:13 AM
Can we get some photos of the BoPô 'warehouse'?

here ya are: (but this is NOT NEARLY everything, most of the higher value items are in separate storage that I'm going to get later this week)

http://osxempire.com/boxofparts/P1010001.JPG

http://osxempire.com/boxofparts/P1010002.JPG

http://osxempire.com/boxofparts/P1010003.JPG

http://osxempire.com/boxofparts/P1010004.JPG

http://osxempire.com/boxofparts/P1010005.JPG

http://osxempire.com/boxofparts/P1010006.JPG

http://osxempire.com/boxofparts/P1010007.JPG

http://osxempire.com/boxofparts/P1010008.JPG

http://osxempire.com/boxofparts/P1010009.JPG

http://osxempire.com/boxofparts/P1010010.JPG

skoker
Nov 19, 2005, 11:14 AM
Two More:

http://osxempire.com/boxofparts/P1010011.JPG

http://osxempire.com/boxofparts/P1010012.JPG

skoker
Nov 19, 2005, 11:51 AM
For those of you who like my little cardboard shelves, I'll include the whole set in a MONDO BoP™ for $15. They fold flat and do not take up much room.

wnameth
Nov 19, 2005, 12:17 PM
here ya are: (but this is NOT NEARLY everything, most of the higher value items are in separate storage that I'm going to get later this week)

http://osxempire.com/boxofparts/P1010001.JPG

http://osxempire.com/boxofparts/P1010002.JPG

where did you get all these boxes?:eek:

skoker
Nov 19, 2005, 12:36 PM
where did you get all these boxes?:eek:

A local consulting firm
:D

macmanmatty
Nov 19, 2005, 01:15 PM
trade for anything here? http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=139205

skoker
Nov 19, 2005, 08:15 PM
trade for anything here? http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=139205

Yeah, I'm interested in your D-Link Wireless adaptor (for my TiVo :D) What's the model # on that?

mulletman13
Nov 19, 2005, 09:02 PM
skoker is a great person to deal with, everything worked out fine with him in the past :)

In any case, can I buy a mini BoP with the 1.8 iMac box? I need the box more than anything, but I'd love to find some semi-useful things in there :-D

Also, do the prices listed include shipping?

Thanks!

Edit: Also does there happen to be the styrofoam/foam in the boxes? I need to package my computer to put it up for sale sometime soon :-)

skoker
Nov 19, 2005, 09:08 PM
skoker is a great person to deal with, everything worked out fine with him in the past :)

In any case, can I buy a mini BoP with the 1.8 iMac box? I need the box more than anything, but I'd love to find some semi-useful things in there :-D

Also, do the prices listed include shipping?

Thanks!

Edit: Also does there happen to be the styrofoam/foam in the boxes? I need to package my computer to put it up for sale sometime soon :-)

Thank you! Sure, I don't see a problem with that. Shipping is based on your ZIP and is not included. And the styrofoam is included :D

amacgenius
Nov 19, 2005, 09:39 PM
Thank you! Sure, I don't see a problem with that. Shipping is based on your ZIP and is not included. And the styrofoam is included :D

How much for a "BoP" in the PowerMac G5 box? Can you do local pickup ;).

macmanmatty
Nov 19, 2005, 10:08 PM
Yeah, I'm interested in your D-Link Wireless adaptor (for my TiVo :D) What's the model # on that?

The model number is DWL-122 intrested in anything else?

skoker
Nov 21, 2005, 04:32 AM
How much for a "BoP" in the PowerMac G5 box? Can you do local pickup ;).

Depends on what you want. The MONDO with with the box for free, and I'll say $10 extra to add it on to a smaller size. And of course you can do local pickup :D

skoker
Nov 21, 2005, 04:34 AM
The model number is DWL-122 intrested in anything else?

Not really.

skoker
Nov 21, 2005, 02:05 PM
I had somebody contact me about the Powerbook G3 box, but I'm still waiting to hear back from them. anybody else interested in anything here?

Jesus
Nov 21, 2005, 02:23 PM
Would you ship a BoP to the UK, and can I have some control over what my BoP consists of?

Jesus

skoker
Nov 21, 2005, 02:30 PM
Would you ship a BoP to the UK, and can I have some control over what my BoP consists of?

Jesus

Yes and yes. Please PM me a list of what you are looking for, or get on AIM so we can talk.

skoker
Nov 22, 2005, 07:26 AM
First post has been edited, although the BoP™'s will be available until somebody buys the whole lot

wiggy4ever
Nov 22, 2005, 03:13 PM
do u have any ibook g3 boxes?

skoker
Nov 22, 2005, 04:20 PM
do u have any ibook g3 boxes?

Clamshell? Nope, sorry.

ReanimationLP
Nov 22, 2005, 11:15 PM
Whats the fastest stuff you have? o.O

skoker
Nov 23, 2005, 09:49 AM
Whats the fastest stuff you have? o.O

Most of the stuff is plenty fast, several of the drives are 7200 RPM, the motherboards (at least 2 of them) are new enough to hold the latest from Intel and AMD.

macmanmatty
Nov 23, 2005, 03:33 PM
do you have any dual layer internal dvd burners?

skoker
Nov 23, 2005, 04:13 PM
do you have any dual layer internal dvd burners?

Ooo, I'll have to keep that a secret. Behold the mystery of the Box's content!

;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)

MacTruck
Nov 23, 2005, 05:49 PM
Not only can I not believe that you actually sell these things, I can't believe anybody would be interested. Buy a box of computer junk without knowing whats in it? Seriously. :rolleyes:

I guess its just as bad as apple selling goodie bags.

wnameth
Nov 23, 2005, 05:57 PM
Not only can I not believe that you actually sell these things, I can't believe anybody would be interested. Buy a box of computer junk without knowing whats in it? Seriously. :rolleyes:

ah i think that is the point, if you don't like it don't post

MacTruck
Nov 23, 2005, 05:59 PM
ah i think that is the point, if you don't like it don't post

So what is the point?

skoker
Nov 23, 2005, 06:02 PM

I think the wink implied what was in it :cool:

wnameth
Nov 23, 2005, 06:05 PM
i am possibly interested in the DVD burner;)
what brand and how fast is it?

MacTruck
Nov 23, 2005, 06:06 PM
i am possibly interested in the DVD burner;)
what brand and how fast is it?

Why not buy the whole BOP and wait to see whats in it. Isn't that the point?

mulletman13
Nov 23, 2005, 06:36 PM
Hey sorry I didn't go through with the BoP.... but I am contemplating on taking the entire lot........... this seems very tempting even though I have no idea whats in it :)

I love goody bags and my curiousity always gets the best of me :(

skoker
Nov 24, 2005, 11:24 AM
Hey sorry I didn't go through with the BoP.... but I am contemplating on taking the entire lot........... this seems very tempting even though I have no idea whats in it :)

I love goody bags and my curiousity always gets the best of me :(

Cool! I promise you won't be disappointed. To be honest, I could sell this stuff separately for like $1000, and truly I'd love to keep this, but the holidays are coming and I'm a sucker for making people happy :D

Shoot me a PM or IM me skokerz101

mulletman13
Nov 25, 2005, 06:47 PM
Cool! I promise you won't be disappointed. To be honest, I could sell this stuff separately for like $100, and truly I'd love to keep this, but the holidays are coming and I'm a sucker for making people happy :D

Shoot me a PM or IM me skokerz101

$100? I think that may be a typo of some sort :)

Anyways, I just purchased an xbox 360 that I really didnt need, pawned it off on ebay, so if the guy pays me for that.... hell there's a 75% chance I will take this... the saddest part is I can't afford any of this as I'm a student, but I have an overwhelming sense of curiousity :-D

Just curious, is there any sort of laptop items?

skoker
Nov 28, 2005, 06:28 AM
$100? I think that may be a typo of some sort :)

Anyways, I just purchased an xbox 360 that I really didnt need, pawned it off on ebay, so if the guy pays me for that.... hell there's a 75% chance I will take this... the saddest part is I can't afford any of this as I'm a student, but I have an overwhelming sense of curiousity :-D

Just curious, is there any sort of laptop items?

Gotta love that geek curiosity. :D, especially as a student :D. I'm in the same boat.

Anyway, there is a few laptop items in the mix, I'll even throw in an older laptop (kinda disassembled but it works) for ya.

Let me know when you know for sure so I can stat packing it!

skoker
Dec 1, 2005, 06:36 AM
Gotta love that geek curiosity. :D, especially as a student :D. I'm in the same boat.

Anyway, there is a few laptop items in the mix, I'll even throw in an older laptop (kinda disassembled but it works) for ya.

Let me know when you know for sure so I can stat packing it!

I sent him a PM so I guess this is back up for sale, unless he gets back to me
:mad:

jtalerico
Dec 1, 2005, 11:02 AM
How much do you want for the mac mini?

mulletman13
Dec 1, 2005, 11:44 AM
Ooh skoker I'm so sorry, finals week is nearly here and the semester is all getting the best of me! :(

Anyways, guy hasn't paid me for the Xbox 360 -- so I'm going to relist it on ebay... if the BoP is still available when I recieve payment for that, I will most likely take it :-D

skoker
Dec 1, 2005, 01:47 PM
How much do you want for the mac mini?

What Mac mini might that be?

skoker
Dec 1, 2005, 01:50 PM
Ooh skoker I'm so sorry, finals week is nearly here and the semester is all getting the best of me! :(

Anyways, guy hasn't paid me for the Xbox 360 -- so I'm going to relist it on ebay... if the BoP is still available when I recieve payment for that, I will most likely take it :-D

OK cool, if I could suggest (from my eBay experience) get his contact info and give him a call. I've never had anybody not pay after that :D

mulletman13
Dec 27, 2005, 06:07 PM
All right... BoP is set to arrive tomorrow... I await the magic that lies inside the box :)

I'll post pics and such when I get it to share the wealth, or if anybody else was curious I will show them!

Wooooooooooooh

skoker
Dec 27, 2005, 06:37 PM
I hope you enjoy it, I packed that iMac G5 box to the brim with lots of yummy computer goodies.

Anyways, I got MORE computer items for the holidays from frustrated neighbors/relatives, so I'm going to place ANOTHER BoPô up for sale, for $250 shipped because it will have a bit less stuff in it this time, alas newer stuff. Shipped in the Apple Box of your choosing.

MacEffects
Dec 27, 2005, 07:06 PM
Skoker, what do you have in really vintage Mac/Apple items? Willing to trade? I have hundreds of Macs (300+) and parts, and of course that Dodge Dynasty:rolleyes: :D ...

Please let me know.

skoker
Dec 27, 2005, 07:14 PM
Skoker, what do you have in really vintage Mac/Apple items? Willing to trade? I have hundreds of Macs (300+) and parts, and of course that Dodge Dynasty:rolleyes: :D ...

Please let me know.

What are you looking for in parts? If you had something specific in mind I could look it up and see if I had it. And yeah, I'll do trades.

A note about my parts: many of them are universal, they will work in BOTH Mac's AND PC's

MacEffects
Dec 27, 2005, 07:27 PM
What are you looking for in parts? If you had something specific in mind I could look it up and see if I had it. And yeah, I'll do trades.

A note about my parts: many of them are universal, they will work in BOTH Mac's AND PC's
I am looking for computers (CPU - not system), or there parts. Things like:

Mac SE/30
Apple IIgs
Apple II or II+ (Not B&H)
Newton PDA Items
Deutsch Keyboards
PowerBook Duo 2300c
PowerBook 1400c (NOT CS)
PowerBook 5300ce (NOT c/cs)
And other things like that.

Please send a list of those type of items that you have.

skoker
Dec 27, 2005, 07:30 PM
I am looking for computers (CPU - not system), or there parts. Things like:

Mac SE/30
Apple IIgs
Apple II or II+ (Not B&H)
Newton PDA Items
Deutsch Keyboards
PowerBook Duo 2300c
PowerBook 1400c (NOT CS)
PowerBook 5300ce (NOT c/cs)
And other things like that.

Please send a list of those type of items that you have.

I have a few SE/30 parts, but that's about it from your list. I just sold a GS and some other stuff a few months ago.

MacEffects
Dec 27, 2005, 07:39 PM
I have a few SE/30 parts, but that's about it from your list. I just sold a GS and some other stuff a few months ago.

I am looking for a SE or SE 30 Ethernet or video card, and also IIsi ones too? Any of those laying around?

skoker
Dec 27, 2005, 07:49 PM
I am looking for a SE or SE 30 Ethernet or video card, and also IIsi ones too? Any of those laying around?

I might have a video card, and what kind of ethernet card does it take? I might have one. I'm at a party right now (wardriving off a T1!) so I can check when I get home.

MacEffects
Dec 27, 2005, 08:01 PM
I might have a video card, and what kind of ethernet card does it take? I might have one. I'm at a party right now (wardriving off a T1!) so I can check when I get home.
Well, the ethernet is RJ45 10base-t or i might consider getting a Coaxial type... As for the video card either a VGA or Mac, or even a Full Page or Dual Page B&W Display... Well, just let me know whenever, I'm in no hurry.

amacgenius
Dec 27, 2005, 08:17 PM

Those are MY parts, don't go off and sell them!

mulletman13
Dec 28, 2005, 01:44 PM
Edit: See below...

Everything has been worked out.

Thanks skoker :)

amacgenius
Dec 28, 2005, 01:50 PM
Sorry to hear about that disappointment...

mulletman13
Dec 28, 2005, 01:50 PM
Any questions, PLEASE ask.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. I have made deals with many people here on MR and have many positive eBay feedback.

Hey skoker, I'm really not trying to make you look like the bad guy, sorry if I did that, but could I please get $250 of my money back? This kindof left me a little depressed and without any satisfaction whatsoever.

***awaits for the ridicule of this forum for making a stupid purchase***

amacgenius
Dec 28, 2005, 01:53 PM
Hey skoker, I'm really not trying to make you look like the bad guy, sorry if I did that, but could I please get $250 of my money back? This kindof left me a little depressed and without any satisfaction whatsoever.

***awaits for the ridicule of this forum for making a stupid purchase***

I for one am not gonna ridicule you. skoker, you should have been a little more honest about what parts were gonna be in there, it seems like he got ripped off, $300+ for those parts, from his list that doesn't seem that great. I hope you refund him some money back.

mulletman13
Dec 28, 2005, 02:12 PM
Well, if I send them back at my expense and he refunds my money, then everything will be forgiven, and we'll be right back where we started... so I don't think that would be too bad... at least I hope he'll understand, he seems very nice in the PM/emails. I can only hope... tuition payments are right around the corner :(

skoker, PM sent

skoker
Dec 28, 2005, 04:04 PM
Well, the UPS guy arrived today at my house, and dropped off the BoP and here is the verdict:

I am the biggest idiot on this forum. I am very, very disappointed with the result, and overall I just feel super stupid from purchasing this. When I noticed the 'entire lot' was being sold, I was expecting some newer things "of value", and even a couple things still new in box... but here are the following things that I recieved.

One motherboard with processor from 1998 ...
6 hard drives, with the maximum size being 1.21 gb's.
1 hdd manufactured in 2000, no idea what size it is.
2 PSU's
about 8 modems for old computers
a universal remote
a... tape drive? optical drive? I dont know what it is other than its giant, and weighs a ton.
a couple sound cards
a video card or two pre 2000.
a ton of IDE cables
2 CDrom drives
1 CD-r drive made in 1996... so I'm assuming 2 speed.

When I got it, in order not to upset my dad I told him I paid just over $100 for it, and after I took everything out, I realized that I might not even be able to get that back for it. Nearly all of this stuff serves absolutely no use to me, and I can't imagine it serving much purpose to anybody else. Was it just me, or was I lead to believe that there would be some ... well, relatively 'new' things in here. The "value" of this stuff is easily in the $500 region........ if this was the year 1999.

Now I'm not really trying to rip on skoker, I mean he said that it was a box of parts, and we didnt know what was in it-- but I guess I was expecting a little more. The original post says it comes in a "PowerMac and iMac" box.... I got one box, and I guess there is another lot available or something. Also, all the items in the pictures were what I got... that bright blue box with the Linksys router that could've been useful isn't here... nor is any of the "more valuable things stored somewhere else". The DVD burner that was mentioned isn't here.... I guess this was somewhat misleading, but again the blame really rests on me.

I wish I could just send it back at my expense and get half a refund... if you're up for that skoker. I really have absolutely no idea what to do with all of these other than donate them to GoodWill. I've dealt with you before, and shipping was real fast, and you're good with communication, I just wish this lived up to it's word.

I guess I have to sell a couple things now to make my money back from that Xbox and this... I should really stop making internet purchases.

Ken

Well, first of all I feel badly that you were not happy with your purchase. I guess I'll go by your concerns point by point.

First of all, this was not at all intended for the person who is not the tinkerer. This was designed to be for people who are into modding or vintage, and people who need older parts or repair. Regardless, you had asked me in your PM's to include some newer things, and I did, such as those power supplies (which I know have little value to some people) and the motherboard, which is less than a year old, even though I stuck an older processor in there as a placeholder. The hard drives (the 6 you talk about) are server-class 10,000 RPM drives pulled from a working server. The other hard drive is a quite large one, not sure how big though. The 'modems' are (well some are) not just modems but also system controllers and sound cards/graphics cards all pulled from newer working machines and are all (except maybe 1) 56K.

The 'unknown' item, well I can't honestly say that I know what that is but I sold one on eBay (listing just the model number and pictures) over this past summer of 2005 for $119, so seeing as you were looking to sell some of these on eBay I thought it would be nice to include this item for you.

Video cards: there were a few in there, and I know some were AGP (2x? 4x? RAM?) but they all worked and played games and ran OS's perfectly fine. IDE cables: hey, you got to admit those were some nice cables :D and as far as the optical drives go, I put whatever I had in there.

As for your concerns about a few of the items on the shelf, that was just for reference. The 'bright blue Linksys box' is just that--a box that was left empty from my Linksys router that Verizon sent me. There was a DVD burner that was claimed and purchased by somebody a few weeks ago, and I apologize for not updating this thread, but I had made the judgement that it had died. Also, when I said 'entire lot' that meant all of the parts that I had up for sale, NOT every single computer part I owned and not everything on those shelves, as some of that is NOT mine to sell (cough ITASOR ;) )

For those of you who have been IMing me and PMing me (and you know who you are) calling me a 'scammer' and a 'liar', first of all I ask you to stop and I WILL contact the proper people at MacRumors and AIM if it continues.

And finally, I eBay'd almost every part on that list to look up their values, and I can confidently and without a doubt say that that box contained at LEAST $50 MORE than you paid in value of the parts, so I'm going to say that your estimate of $100 or less was a bit off, not to mention that you left some parts off such as the RAM expander which costs over $500 new.

To some people these would be worth more than others, and obviously you didn't see the value that some people might, but regardless, I am going to stick to my promise to make my customers happy, regardless that I have seen a severe blow to my reputation here today. Please PM me or IM me and I hope we can find an amicably agreeable solution to this.

-skoker

mulletman13
Dec 28, 2005, 04:16 PM
Hey guys,

I just want to point out that some of these things I had no idea what they were and made assumptions -- so really don't get down on skoker, I may have jumped to conclusions.

As for a seller he was really great, and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction, and I plan to work things out through PM and such.

So don't get mad at him or myself, I was just looking for some advice from you guys.

Ken

mulletman13
Dec 28, 2005, 04:49 PM
All right -- nearly a final update:

The lot is worth what I paid for it, and even more. I guess I jumped to conclusions when my incompetence got in the way, because some of the more expensive items I didn't know what they were. I just assumed that because they were vintage parts, that they had absolutely no value but I was totally wrong.

In any case, skoker is refunding my money, and ultimately I'm satisfied from this entire thing. I would just like to apologize completely to everybody and skoker for causing a big ruckus in this forum. Also, skoker has been the best seller I've ever dealt with on any forum, and he has responded quickly. I screwed up big time, sorry everybody -- and please don't think anything less of skoker, he's a good guy :)

Once again I'm sorry to everybody, and this thread can be locked.

Ken C

amacgenius
Dec 28, 2005, 04:51 PM
and please don't think anything less of skoker, he's a good guy :)

Don't worry, I already think poorly of him.

(Sarcasm is good. :p)

skoker
Dec 28, 2005, 05:14 PM
Please DON't lock this thread.

I'm glad to see that mulletman13 is satisfied.

Anyways, I need to sell this stuff again (and I have more stuff I've received over the last week) ASAP so that I can pay off the stuff I bought with the money that is now being refunded. I'm going to sell this whole lot of stuff, plus a few new items for $200+ shipped, which is placing a hit on me but it's something that morally I feel is right to satisfy the customer.

Also, I've got my iBook G3 for sale- $325.

zach
Dec 28, 2005, 05:22 PM
any hints on what the "new items" might be? and i'd be interested in the model numbers for that "thing" if you've got it handy...

skoker
Dec 28, 2005, 05:28 PM
any hints on what the "new items" might be? and i'd be interested in the model numbers for that "thing" if you've got it handy...

Sorry, don't have the model number on hand but I know it was some sort of HP enterprise backup device, it came from the HSBC tower in Buffalo as surplus so I guess it was trusted enough by the bank...

New items, I'll have to check the lab, but I can assure you they is some much more modern stuff in this round.

mulletman13
Dec 28, 2005, 06:24 PM
It's a SureStore Optical 1300t :)