PDA

View Full Version : While Apple is at it with iCloud keychain they should

tymaster50
Aug 17, 2013, 07:15 PM
make it so you can passcode lock certain apps.
Don't want someone looking at your instagram? Make them have to enter a passcode!
Showed someone a photo and they instead want to look at your messages? There's a passcode for that! Such a simple idea too :cool:

MarcusCarpenter
Aug 17, 2013, 07:20 PM
make it so you can passcode lock certain apps.
Don't want someone looking at your instagram? Make them have to enter a passcode!
Showed someone a photo and they instead want to look at your messages? There's a passcode for that! Such a simple idea too :cool:

Nice concept, however i don't think it will ever happen. Only show your device to people you trust ? i mean its got a passcode on it already so no one can just look at your files. Plus it would be annoying using the phone on a daily basis having to type passcodes in to unlock your device then to open an app

Cougarcat
Aug 17, 2013, 07:21 PM
Instead of doing that they should add multiple accounts for the iPad.

tymaster50
Aug 17, 2013, 07:22 PM
Nice concept, however i don't think it will ever happen. Only show your device to people you trust ? i mean its got a passcode on it already so no one can just look at your files. Plus it would be annoying using the phone on a daily basis having to type passcodes in to unlock your device then to open an app
I wouldn't call it a concept, there a quite a few jailbreak tweaks for it and I'm sure windows and android phone have a form of it, and it can be "geofenced". When you're at home it'll shut off automatically, and no matter who you trust nobody wants someone going through their "personal" stuff. Everybody is a peeping tom nowadays :D