Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kkr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2013
i have icloud setup on all my devices but can t access www icloud com from anywhere but a pc. It's driving me crazy. Can't figure it out. Keeps telling me to set up on device but its done.

HELP!!!

madsci954

macrumors 68030
Oct 14, 2011
Ohio
There's no issue, you can only access it from a Mac or PC, no iOS devices. It's always been that way.

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
i have icloud setup on all my devices but can t access www icloud com from anywhere but a pc. It's driving me crazy. Can't figure it out. Keeps telling me to set up on device but its done.

HELP!!!
On an iOS device, they are expecting you to use iOS apps to access iCloud services. This of course falls flat if you want to lend your device to someone for a few minutes to check their mail or calendar.

If there is a reason you need to access the web site version of iCloud, do provide feedback to Apple about why you need it.

davidwes

macrumors 6502
Dec 28, 2004
On an iOS device, they are expecting you to use iOS apps to access iCloud services. This of course falls flat if you want to lend your device to someone for a few minutes to check their mail or calendar.

If there is a reason you need to access the web site version of iCloud, do provide feedback to Apple about why you need it.

Also, for someone with a current iPad, we don't get pages for free except on the website. So why can't I access it?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.