PDA

View Full Version : Will iOS 7 Beta 7 be released either tomorrow or on Tuesday?

Pages : [1] 2

SMIDG3T
Aug 18, 2013, 12:10 PM
Hey all.

The title says it all really.

We unexpectedly had Beta 6 released last week but it only came in at 13.5MB and it fixed a critical bug that Apple wanted to fix and release straight away.

So. Will we get Beta 7 tomorrow or on Tuesday?

Just want your opinions, thanks.

Jeanloup
Aug 18, 2013, 12:11 PM
Wait and see. Seriously who knows ? No one here works at Apple.

SMIDG3T
Aug 18, 2013, 12:12 PM

Yes, I know no-one here works at Apple.

I'm asking for your opinion. Hence the last sentence in my post.

Sparky2012
Aug 18, 2013, 12:18 PM
I think they will release beta 7 tomorrow to stay inline with most of the other beta's that were released on a monday

Jeanloup
Aug 18, 2013, 12:18 PM
Don't mean to be rude but there's plenty of topics about that and it really does not matter what we think as it will not change Apple's plan which I do not know. I would say it is not unlikely to see a new beta by tuesday but again, I'm not in the secret.

SMIDG3T
Aug 18, 2013, 12:23 PM
Sure.

I appreciate that, I just wanted to create my own!

tymaster50
Aug 18, 2013, 12:45 PM
Nobody knows, nobody cares :P, it's only a few minor annoyances that have to be fixed anyway, like the scaled wallpapers, no more panorama, etc..

betabeta
Aug 18, 2013, 01:20 PM
I don't think it's coming tomorrow, but with no big changes it doesn't matter to me, I'm happy with 6. The GM will have more surprises than in previous years seeing it's a whole new OS and the secrecy double down:D Nobody is seeing that until launch day...well the carriers will I guess.

LostSoul80
Aug 18, 2013, 01:28 PM
Possibly next week.
May I ask why is it of any interest at all? Why are you interested in others' opinions about the date a company will release an updated version of an operating system?

jtfolden
Aug 18, 2013, 02:12 PM
Yes, I know no-one here works at Apple.

I'm asking for your opinion. Hence the last sentence in my post.

Note the people that come to a DISCUSSION board and yet seem irritated by discussion? ;)

Krissypantz2828
Aug 18, 2013, 02:18 PM
I honestly think that the UI needs to be faster ... but then again that could be in the GM .. who knows..I hope they release another one lol

----------

Note the people that come to a DISCUSSION board and yet seem irritated by discussion? ;)

Irritated by rudeness actually. Just sayin.

whiteshadoww
Aug 18, 2013, 02:22 PM
I like the post and say it will be tomorrow at 10 AM!

Parise
Aug 18, 2013, 02:23 PM
I continue to not understand the speculation surrounding beta release dates.

IMO it should be released when the stupid little bugs are fixed.

Paddle1
Aug 18, 2013, 02:24 PM

How do you know? ;)

lsutigerfan1976
Aug 18, 2013, 02:51 PM
Damn I was hoping for another or will he come on here and troll us thread. :D

Cougarcat
Aug 18, 2013, 02:56 PM
IThe GM will have more surprises than in previous years seeing it's a whole new OS and the secrecy double down:D .

Doubt it. Just the software support for the 5S fingerprint sensor.

SMIDG3T
Aug 18, 2013, 03:01 PM
Possibly next week.
May I ask why is it of any interest at all? Why are you interested in others' opinions about the date a company will release an updated version of an operating system?

Because I'm that sad person who is ridiculously addicted to these sort of these and I'm intrigued by others opinions.

mcdj
Aug 18, 2013, 03:10 PM

Discussion of a topic that has multiple viewpoints that can be debated is good. Speculation on a topic that has only a couple of possible viewpoints and whose outcome is basically a roll of the dice is rather pointless.

kamalaggi
Aug 18, 2013, 03:33 PM
Don't care when it's out.

When it's ready it will be released!!!

sik08amg
Aug 18, 2013, 04:16 PM
no one here works at apple.

how do you know? ;)

+1

betabeta
Aug 18, 2013, 05:52 PM
Doubt it. Just the software support for the 5S fingerprint sensor.

There will be more than just that, we haven't even seen the new find my friends that is further baked in to the new maps and totally redesigned. Also more added camera software features for the new 5s, like slow motion, more Siri features, to name a few.:)

Sdahe
Aug 18, 2013, 07:15 PM
YES... they will send BETA7 tomorrow

Afbar1114
Aug 18, 2013, 07:20 PM
who knows....they realized 6 in an emergency late in the day. the released 5 a week after 4 and 4 3 weeks after 2. (do i have my dates right?) so who knows any more.

skottichan
Aug 18, 2013, 07:48 PM
There probably won't be a Beta 7, since the big iPhone event seems to be on Sept 10. So probably, if anything, we'll probably see the Gold Master next.

Tyler23
Aug 18, 2013, 08:19 PM
There probably won't be a Beta 7, since the big iPhone event seems to be on Sept 10. So probably, if anything, we'll probably see the Gold Master next.

They could easily release beta 7 tomorrow or Tuesday. GMs are released on the day of the keynote; so in this case September 10th. 3 weeks before final beta and GM is very reasonable, and I'd think they'd want to get another beta out for testing before the GM: I'm sure they're trying to get this done right.

Shrink
Aug 18, 2013, 08:22 PM
I'm the only one here who actually knows.

The rest of the posters are just guessing...they don't know anything.

I KNOW!:cool:

FOR SURE!

I have the information directly from inside Apple!

And the answer is...

Oh, sorry, I have to go now...

;) :D

C DM
Aug 18, 2013, 08:43 PM
Note the people that come to a DISCUSSION board and yet seem irritated by discussion? ;)How do multiple threads on the same topic that simply ask for guesses of dates somehow create a useful discussion? It's not that far off from the all so useful "Safari is snappier" posts that plague (or at least used to for a long time) most release threads. Nothing actually useful or that really hasn't already been "discussed" most of the time.

jtfolden
Aug 18, 2013, 08:46 PM
How do multiple threads on the same topic that simply ask for guesses of dates somehow create a useful discussion?

Are you a Moderator? If so, you can merge the threads.

Otherwise, if you don't like a thread...why don't you just choose not to participate?

mcdj
Aug 18, 2013, 08:47 PM
I'm the only one here who actually knows.

The rest of the posters are just guessing...they don't know anything.

I KNOW!:cool:

FOR SURE!

I have the information directly from inside Apple!

And the answer is...

Oh, sorry, I have to go now...

;) :D

Oh, you made a funny.

http://www.geekosystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/sharkwatermelon2-550x477.jpg

jtfolden
Aug 18, 2013, 08:50 PM
Discussion of a topic that has multiple viewpoints that can be debated is good. Speculation on a topic that has only a couple of possible viewpoints and whose outcome is basically a roll of the dice is rather pointless.

More pointless than turning the topic of the discussion into whether or not the original discussion should exist?? lol :D

If the people that don't like seeing multiple threads on the same topic would simply not post to them then they probably would die a quicker death...

C DM
Aug 18, 2013, 11:30 PM
Are you a Moderator? If so, you can merge the threads.

Otherwise, if you don't like a thread...why don't you just choose not to participate?Or I can participate and voice my opinion on the subject like everyone else, right?

----------

More pointless than turning the topic of the discussion into whether or not the original discussion should exist?? lol :D

If the people that don't like seeing multiple threads on the same topic would simply not post to them then they probably would die a quicker death...Yeah...except they they wouldn't die a quicker death since unfortunately things of that nature keep on happening no matter what.

jtfolden
Aug 18, 2013, 11:34 PM
Or I can participate and voice my opinion on the subject like everyone else, right?

I don't think I suggested otherwise... ;) Just seems you are adding to the discussion you're complaining about.

Yeah...except they they wouldn't die a quicker death since unfortunately things of that nature keep on happening no matter what.

...thus I wonder what the point is to complain, if not to a moderator. Since the one thing we both seem to agree about is that the discussions like this will continue.

CKohkah
Aug 19, 2013, 12:08 AM
My prediction: Beta 7 drops tomorrow at 1pm EST.

My reasoning? If they are supplying the GM to carriers on 9/5 they need time to test any left over bugs... Such as the AT&T signal bug issue.

dannyyankou
Aug 19, 2013, 12:12 AM
I hope so. Still needs a bit of work done before public release.

Orlandoech.com
Aug 19, 2013, 12:29 AM
If they do change the music app before public release I may throw a fit.

ionjohn
Aug 19, 2013, 12:45 AM

Haha if that's what you think you clearly don't know what you're talking about

zeromarquee
Aug 19, 2013, 04:33 AM
Expect ios 7 beta 7. The beta 6 has so many bugs.

fullauto
Aug 19, 2013, 04:49 AM
Expect ios 7 beta 7. The beta 6 has so many bugs.

You mean beta 5?

Krissypantz2828
Aug 19, 2013, 05:19 AM
You mean beta 5?

No we are on beta 6

bandofbrothers
Aug 19, 2013, 06:06 AM
You like any other member of the forum has a right to create a thread.

If the Staff of the site deem fit then they will simply merge it with a similar discussion, and close this one.

If a member see's the thread as a clone and has no pro active input then they can simply move over it !

skottichan
Aug 19, 2013, 11:19 AM
Haha if that's what you think you clearly don't know what you're talking about

I'm not an Apple employee. Of course I don't know what they are going to do next. I was just giving an opinion, like everyone else here.

*shrugs*

MarcusCarpenter
Aug 19, 2013, 11:26 AM
Beta7 is releasing at 1800UK time 100% confirmed

thatJohann
Aug 19, 2013, 11:34 AM

Source? ;-)

lsutigerfan1976
Aug 19, 2013, 11:39 AM
I liked it better when we went by moon time. What time does it release on Venus time?!?

mr100percent
Aug 19, 2013, 12:14 PM
Still not out yet...

vigilant
Aug 19, 2013, 12:35 PM
I think it's coming out today, just later.

I don't think Beta 6 was far enough along to do final rounds of testing before the release. The developer notes seemed to be filled with variations on multitasking timing that was always in flux.

g-7
Aug 19, 2013, 12:51 PM

It's almost 19:00 (UK time). Tell your sources we're getting a bit impatient here.

MarcusCarpenter
Aug 19, 2013, 01:03 PM
It's almost 19:00 (UK time). Tell your sources we're getting a bit impatient here.

lool check my other thread, i was going by what BGR said earlier but turns out they don't have a clue.

iFun says there won't be another beta till GM Source: http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iphone-ticker.de%2Fapple-veroeffentlicht-ios-7-beta-6-angeblich-keine-weiteren-vorabversionen-mehr-52211%2F

Mrg02d
Aug 19, 2013, 01:09 PM
Source? ;-)

The Queen of ENgland

omgwut
Aug 19, 2013, 02:00 PM
And its noon Cupertino time! WHERE DEM BETA AT

apollo1444
Aug 19, 2013, 02:02 PM
Tim Cook did troll us.

Stalyn
Aug 19, 2013, 02:03 PM
Not sexy at all apple.

SMIDG3T
Aug 19, 2013, 02:31 PM
Tomorrow then. (Hopefully)

lulla01
Aug 19, 2013, 02:56 PM
I beleive that the bata 6 (the small update address at resolving itunes in the clooud issue) was released late in the day last week.

venetian-glass
Aug 19, 2013, 02:57 PM
We already got an update this week. Now we will have to wait two more weeks.

Tyler23
Aug 19, 2013, 03:00 PM
We already got an update this week. Now we will have to wait two more weeks.

We got a hotfix update LAST week. Critical thinking would tell us, then, that this won't be treated as a full on update, and that it is very likely still that a new beta could be released this week (2 weeks from the last full-on bug fix update).

venetian-glass
Aug 19, 2013, 03:01 PM
We got a hotfix update LAST week. Critical thinking would tell us, then, that this won't be treated as a full on update, and that it is very likely still that a new beta could be released this week (2 weeks from the last full-on bug fix update).

Oh yeah, I forgot today was Monday. :o

Rogifan
Aug 19, 2013, 03:10 PM
9to5Mac claims no more betas, just GM in September.

Tyler23
Aug 19, 2013, 03:12 PM

Based off of some report that iFun cited from a German site, which cited "trusted sources." None of these are any more substantial than any other reports.

I still think it's highly likely we'll see a beta 7 this week or next week, followed by a GM a few weeks later.

Just think there are too many issues for them to think that one more update will be fine.

madsci954
Aug 19, 2013, 03:15 PM
I think back to the morning beta 4 launched and all the reports saying there would be beta 4, 2 more betas, then the GM.

But after beta 6's "emergency fix" I wonder if that one more will come as a "full" beta before the GM. Day ain't over yet :)

Gogurt48
Aug 19, 2013, 03:17 PM

Actually, 9to5Mac was just referencing iFun's claim that there would be no more betas. Personally, I'd be very surprised if that were true. But, I guess if we're still on beta 6 this time tomorrow, they're probably right.

SMIDG3T
Aug 19, 2013, 03:33 PM

This. Exactly. It's been two weeks since (as you said) we've had a full-on Beta. I'm still hoping for it tomorrow.

ionjohn
Aug 19, 2013, 03:33 PM

That's not what they sais this morning... bunch of gossip girls

Krissypantz2828
Aug 19, 2013, 04:15 PM
Apparently it's suppose to be released today but I see no beta :( wah!

dogKman822
Aug 19, 2013, 04:33 PM
They might release it later today, I mean they did release the 6th at like 6pm EST lol

Krissypantz2828
Aug 19, 2013, 04:34 PM
They might release it later today, I mean they did release the 6th at like 6pm EST lol

Yay :) Im hoping, I keep reading that its being released later today! But who knows.

whocaresit
Aug 19, 2013, 04:41 PM
Don't you get my hopes up again! :(

batting1000
Aug 19, 2013, 05:07 PM
I beleive that the bata 6 (the small update address at resolving itunes in the clooud issue) was released late in the day last week.

Yeah, but that was obviously a hot fix and they probably weren't planning on doing that which is why it was released so late.

thegrants82
Aug 19, 2013, 05:14 PM
But BGR said......;)

marvz
Aug 19, 2013, 05:19 PM
This 12mb hotfix is never the beta BGR was referring to.

So there is still one real beta missing. Keep calm.:cool:

C DM
Aug 19, 2013, 05:23 PM

So there is still one real beta missing. Keep calm.:cool:BGR also referred to a beta being released at the usual time earlier today...seems like there's a lot to trust there, right?

thegrants82
Aug 19, 2013, 05:24 PM

So there is still one real beta missing. Keep calm.:cool:

No rush here at all, B6 is running smooth as a whistle. Let Apple take their time and do it right. I was just referring to the newb that said BGR was never wrong;)

marvz
Aug 19, 2013, 05:29 PM
BGR also referred to a beta being released at the usual time earlier today...seems like there's a lot to trust there, right?

Thats true. But I can not imagine that Apple will wait almost 4 weeks to then release the GM.
..who knows :rolleyes:

batting1000
Aug 19, 2013, 06:11 PM
Thats true. But I can not imagine that Apple will wait almost 4 weeks to then release the GM.
..who knows :rolleyes:

The time between the last beta and the GM is usually the longest gap.

xNYMetsx
Aug 19, 2013, 07:05 PM
I thought Apple was going to release the beta regardless of the report. From what I hear, iOS still needs some major bug fixes and some minor UI enhancements (no not the icons...)

chekz0414
Aug 19, 2013, 07:40 PM
There are major issues in iOS 7 beta 6, that were not patched from beta 5. One of those is the panic that happens when the iOS device boots up. It takes 2+ mins. and it happens when no passcode is used. Another bug that happened to me was a frozen screen, unable to scroll or do anything. I had to reboot my device.

zeromarquee
Aug 19, 2013, 08:28 PM
You mean beta 5?

No. beta 6 also has many bugs, e.g. panoramic wallpapers

vigilant
Aug 19, 2013, 09:01 PM
Ya know the great thing about this thread?

The chief complaint is that when he types in a beta operating system that it doesn't keep up with him! and this can be fixed in a day.

There's tons of legit issues in iOS 7 but I've never seen typing come up. Crash with multitouch gestures yes. Springboard crashing, yes.

Typing in messages? The guy claims to be a developer and his biggest complaint is that the keyboard isn't going fast enough, and it can be fixed in a day.

Yes, out of the new uidynamics, new multitasking Apis, new cocoa touch features, iCloud core data changes, spritekit, and so and so forth. The big problem... That he can't type fast enough.

ZeeDD
Aug 20, 2013, 02:35 AM
Hi all,

Just my thoughts:

Rumors are actually telling that:
- iOS 7 beta programm has ended, why not...
- Ipad iOS 7 final release could be delayed because of bugs and crashes

But it looks "strange" for me that Apple doesn't want/need to release any new beta, at least for the iPad...

Also, we didn't see any new Mavericks or ML 10.8.5 betas for weeks... Mavericks is also far from polished, and I can't imagine that Apple decided to finish that product internally now...

PS: Sorry for my poor english...

unobtainium
Aug 20, 2013, 03:27 AM
Possibly next week.

May I ask why you visit an iOS 7 "discussion board" if you're so mystified by people's interest/excitement?

byke
Aug 20, 2013, 03:34 AM
Why is there so much excitement over this OS?
Can anyone truly say this complete overhaul has offered anything "magic".

Krissypantz2828
Aug 20, 2013, 06:54 AM
I hope there is a beta today :( just when I was getting into it lol

LostSoul80
Aug 20, 2013, 07:36 AM
May I ask why you visit an iOS 7 "discussion board" if you're so mystified by people's interest/excitement?

I'm interested in discussions about iOS 7. I'm however not interested in people wondering the date of release of a beta version of an operating system. Thus why I asked in the post.
Clear enough?

WJKramer
Aug 20, 2013, 07:38 AM
Exclusive: iOS 7 Beta 7 MIGHT launch today, it might not!

BlankStar
Aug 20, 2013, 08:05 AM

This guy obviously has sources inside Apple, being as accurate and most apple rumor sites :-p

GreggM3
Aug 20, 2013, 08:06 AM
I have complete confidence that beta 7 might be released today.

Tyler23
Aug 20, 2013, 08:09 AM
I have complete confidence that beta 7 might be released today.

As a fellow (new) Atlantan, I really hope your confidence is well placed :cool:

Paddle1
Aug 20, 2013, 08:45 AM
Today is two weeks since beta 5.

C DM
Aug 20, 2013, 09:01 AM
Today is two weeks since beta 5.That is meaningful--it means it's 14 days since beta 5 was released, and 5 days since beta 6 was released, and 14 plus 5 is 19.

Paddle1
Aug 20, 2013, 09:10 AM
That is meaningful--it means it's 14 days since beta 5 was released, and 5 days since beta 6 was released, and 14 plus 5 is 19.

What does that mean? Today is more likely for a new release then yesterday was.

Poly
Aug 20, 2013, 09:10 AM
That is meaningful--it means it's 14 days since beta 5 was released, and 5 days since beta 6 was released, and 14 plus 5 is 19.

Yes...sooooo? You can do basic maths, congrats!

Gogurt48
Aug 20, 2013, 09:17 AM
Today at 1:00 Eastern. Mark my words! (Unless I'm wrong. In that case, forget I said anything)

VSMacOne
Aug 20, 2013, 09:31 AM
Apple is crumbling. If Steve was still alive, I guarantee you we would've seen a beta yesterday!

:rolleyes:

WhackyNinja
Aug 20, 2013, 09:32 AM
Lets hope we can predict a Beta release better than BGR xD

thatJohann
Aug 20, 2013, 10:22 AM
I would assume it comes out next week, not today, since they now switched to a 3 week period (not taking into acct the lame urgent itunes fix)

WhackyNinja
Aug 20, 2013, 10:26 AM
I would assume it comes out next week, not today, since they now switched to a 3 week period (not taking into acct the lame urgent itunes fix)

The only time it was 3 weeks between betas was from Beta 3 to Beta 4 and thats because the hacker took down the Apple Dev Site for a good while. And then after Beta 4 was released, 8 days later, Beta 5 was released.

Cougarcat
Aug 20, 2013, 10:33 AM
The only time it was 3 weeks between betas was from Beta 3 to Beta 4 and thats because the hacker took down the Apple Dev Site for a good while.

Probably not, mavericks was still released that week. More likely it just wasn't ready.

The bottom line is that there is no pattern, Apple will release what it wants when it thinks it's ready.

whiteshadoww
Aug 20, 2013, 10:47 AM

Why participate if you are not going to add ANYTHING to the discussion? If you find these types of discussions silly, which many do, then why read them?

unobtainium
Aug 20, 2013, 10:56 AM
I'm interested in discussions about iOS 7. I'm however not interested in people wondering the date of release of a beta version of an operating system. Thus why I asked in the post.
Clear enough?

No, it's still not clear. If you weren't interested in the topic, why did you click on the thread and take the time to post a comment?

jbenkelman
Aug 20, 2013, 11:10 AM
Everyone at Apple had a case of the "Mondays" yesterday, so today is the day. I just have a feeling...and I really want it to happen.

Sdahe
Aug 20, 2013, 11:11 AM
I hope the other beta helps me fix the sms problem... can't send sms to other phones other than other iphones

wolsoncpa
Aug 20, 2013, 11:12 AM
No, it's still not clear. If you weren't interested in the topic, why did you click on the thread and take the time to post a comment?

PRECISELY! If you don't want to read something, it literally takes NO effort to not click on it and not read it.

Cougarcat
Aug 20, 2013, 11:18 AM
A glimmer of hope from BGR:

UPDATE: There has obviously been a change of plans since Apple did not release iOS 7 beta 7 on Monday. The new version has already been released to Apple’s partners, however, so it should be pushed out to developers soon.

It's BGR, of course, so who knows...

Richie1783
Aug 20, 2013, 11:18 AM
Some people just want to know about the new beta not to get cheeky ares comments from u geeks

Tyler23
Aug 20, 2013, 11:19 AM

I'll take any glimmer of hope..trying to not set myself up for disappointment, though.

Today is a slow day at work, which doesn't work in my favor..

GreggM3
Aug 20, 2013, 11:25 AM
I'll take any glimmer of hope..trying to not set myself up for disappointment, though.

Today is a slow day at work, which doesn't work in my favor..

Must be an Atlanta thing.. It's slow here as well.

Tyler23
Aug 20, 2013, 11:26 AM
Must be an Atlanta thing.. It's slow here as well.

It's this damn fog..and rain..I think everyone just wants to go home and go back to bed.

GreggM3
Aug 20, 2013, 11:27 AM
It's this damn fog..and rain..I think everyone just wants to go home and go back to bed.

I know I do. After 1.5 hours on 400 this morning I may just sleep in the office though. Ugh

Tyler23
Aug 20, 2013, 11:29 AM
I know I do. After 1.5 hours on 400 this morning I may just sleep in the office though. Ugh

Ouch..Luckily I live a little north so I take 85 South in to work..85 North was paaaacked for miles..

My fiancee being home doesn't help either, being home with her is so much better than being stuck here..Today would be a good day to leave a little early :cool:

Especially if beta 7 is released today..

LostSoul80
Aug 20, 2013, 11:30 AM

You may want to read again what I wrote in my previous posts.

In this quote of my first post, I asked the reason the OP was interested in this very topic, topic which is of no interest whatsoever to me. What I found a little interesting is, instead, the OP asking opinions about the date a company will release an updated version of an operating system. If you notice, this is exactly what I wrote in the post.
And the OP has answered.

Also, I do not have to justify why I do anything to you. If it still is not clear to you, I'm afraid you will have to accept it and move on, as I will ignore any further reply.

mirzank
Aug 20, 2013, 11:37 AM
I hope the other beta helps me fix the sms problem... can't send sms to other phones other than other iphones

oh man... this is probably an even more annoying issue than mine. I am not getting any whatsapp push notifications. every single other app is working fine for me, and i get notifications. beta 6 seems like a final build to me stability wise. but this bloody whatsapp situation is driivng me mad.

In your case, i'm guessing you just cant send any sms's at all. and waht you're sending to other iphones is imessages.

C DM
Aug 20, 2013, 11:39 AM
What does that mean? Today is more likely for a new release then yesterday was.Yes...sooooo? You can do basic maths, congrats!It means everything...and absolutely nothing. Just like everything else in threads like this one.

----------

Why participate if you are not going to add ANYTHING to the discussion? If you find these types of discussions silly, which many do, then why read them?PRECISELY! If you don't want to read something, it literally takes NO effort to not click on it and not read it.Since no reply would really add anything to the discussion, then what does it matter what the replies are about in threads like these?

VSMacOne
24 Carat knobhead!

uhm.. if you ever used the emoji you would know the description for the one I used is "Rolls Eyes (Sarcastic)". Do you know what that means?

mirzank
Can anyone truly say this complete overhaul has offered anything "magic".

yep... i can.i love it.

HarryAinslie
Aug 20, 2013, 11:40 AM
uhm.. if you ever used the emoji you would know the description for the one I used is "Rolls Eyes (Sarcastic)". Do you know what that means?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:D

mirzank
Aug 20, 2013, 11:41 AM
Apple is crumbling. If Steve was still alive, I guarantee you we would've seen a beta yesterday!

:rolleyes:

hahaha jokes. i think this is the first time that beta's have had any kind of semblance of scheduled releases...i.e. two weeks apart unless there are mitigating circumstances (dev centre down....the ios 6 cirtical bug fix). from what i remember previous betas have just been random releases.

you know nothing.

Sdahe
Aug 20, 2013, 11:44 AM
oh man... this is probably an even more annoying issue than mine. I am not getting any whatsapp push notifications. every single other app is working fine for me, and i get notifications. beta 6 seems like a final build to me stability wise. but this bloody whatsapp situation is driivng me mad.

In your case, i'm guessing you just cant send any sms's at all. and waht you're sending to other iphones is imessages.

That's right... I just turn off the imessage and nothing... no text message from anybody

MozMan68
Aug 20, 2013, 11:45 AM
I'm placing my bets that it won't be released yesterday...

Stalyn
Aug 20, 2013, 11:47 AM
I'm hard as hell as 1 pm est. time is approaching. Mentally hard.

WhackyNinja
Aug 20, 2013, 11:48 AM
I'm hard as hell as 1 pm est. time is approaching. Mentally hard.

C DM
Aug 20, 2013, 11:48 AM
hahaha jokes. i think this is the first time that beta's have had any kind of semblance of scheduled releases...i.e. two weeks apart unless there are mitigating circumstances (dev centre down....the ios 6 cirtical bug fix). from what i remember previous betas have just been random releases.

you know nothing.The "semblance" is whatever people try to justify it to be. Even a broken clock is right at least once and often twice a day, but that surely doesn't mean there's anything behind it, right?

nfl46
Aug 20, 2013, 11:52 AM
Well, I guess we are about to find out if its today. Get those devices ready.

ajay96
Aug 20, 2013, 11:54 AM
6 more minutes, or otherwise I would assume next week but idk anymore.

WhackyNinja
Aug 20, 2013, 11:55 AM
12:55 PM EST...Im in my room...Im eating pizza...My iPhone is ready. Lets see if Beta 7 gets pushed out.

----------

Either that or there are no more betas like some people are reporting.

Stalyn
Aug 20, 2013, 11:55 AM
I feel solid lets go.

VSMacOne
Aug 20, 2013, 11:56 AM

you know nothing.

some people take this stuff way to seriously. it was a joke. breathe.... this too shall pass!

ajay96
Aug 20, 2013, 11:56 AM
12:55 PM EST...Im in my room...Im eating pizza...My iPhone is ready. Lets see if Beta 7 gets pushed out.

----------

Either that or there are no more betas like some people are reporting.

That would be very weird lol

vigilant
Aug 20, 2013, 11:57 AM

I don't think Apple has followed the same timing for the past couple release cycles.

I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out today. I wouldn't set a clock to though

Decimotox

They're just covering their asses from yesterday

ajay96
I don't think Apple has followed the same timing for the past couple release cycles.

I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out today. I wouldn't set a clock to though

Yea they really just stopped following the normal release cycle.

Cougarcat
Aug 20, 2013, 11:58 AM
They're just covering their asses from yesterday

True, but if it doesn't come out today they are just going to look worse.

Mlrollin91
Aug 20, 2013, 11:59 AM
Yea they really just stopped following the normal release cycle.

Apple got too predictable and we all know they like their secrecy...:rolleyes:

Shrink
As one who doesn't give a tinker's damn about when Beta 7 to be released...this is a truly remarkable thread to read.

C DM
Yea they really just stopped following the normal release cycle.What exactly is a "normal" release cycle? When did Apple actually have one? (rhetorical questions really)

WhackyNinja
Aug 20, 2013, 12:00 PM
-straightens bow tie-

Its 10 AM PST...Here..we...go. Geronimo

TC03
Aug 20, 2013, 12:01 PM
Nothing.

RIP y'all.

VSMacOne
lol

ionjohn
No beta for today :(

Starting to believe we'll only get a G.M

BittenApple
Nada

!GS51!
I doubt we will see a release today, although i hope they do but still doubt it.

Decimotox
True, but if it doesn't come out today they are just going to look worse.

Exactly lol and that's why they said it'd be pushed to developers "soon". Vague timeframe = them trying to maintain some thin form of credibility

nfl46
I bet they laughed at how many people clicked on software update at 1.

bchery21
Aug 20, 2013, 12:02 PM
What does that mean? Today is more likely for a new release then yesterday was.

Yes...sooooo? You can do basic maths, congrats!

I believe he's trying to say the numbers don't matter, they aren't a big deal hence no meaning behind the equation.

WhackyNinja
Son of a...

Blame BGR!

KUPARA
Aaand... it's gone

WJKramer
Why participate if you are not going to add ANYTHING to the discussion? If you find these types of discussions silly, which many do, then why read them?

My sources indicate that the current time is 1pm.

ionjohn
Aug 20, 2013, 12:03 PM
I bet they laughed at how many people clicked on software update at 1.

I doubt they have time for that haha

Sdahe
Aug 20, 2013, 12:04 PM
My sources indicate that the current time is 1pm.

And no update yet... I don't think will come out today

Gogurt48
Aug 20, 2013, 12:04 PM
Exactly lol and that's why they said it'd be pushed to developers "soon". Vague timeframe = them trying to maintain some thin form of credibility

The only glimmer of hope I see in their story is their claim that a beta 7 has been seeded to Apple's partners. If that's true (a big "if"), then we'll get it sooner or later. I'd really hate to think that beta 6 is it until GM.

WhackyNinja
Aug 20, 2013, 12:05 PM
I will be pissed if it comes out tonight like it did with Beta 6. THen again Beta 6 was an emergency lol

Gogurt48
Aug 20, 2013, 12:05 PM
Ha ha! I was . . . wrong :(

nfl46
Aug 20, 2013, 12:06 PM
It looks like BGR did it for page views. Its funny how they know Apple articles will get a lot of comments because Android fans love commenting on it. Hey, I guess they have a business to run.

apollo1444
Aug 20, 2013, 12:06 PM
I don't think beta 6 is the last? has anyone seen such a glitchy framedrop beta like iOS 7 beta 6 to be the last? I've seen better more polished ones to be the last

C DM
Aug 20, 2013, 12:07 PM
The only glimmer of hope I see in their story is their claim that a beta 7 has been seeded to Apple's partners. If that's true (a big "if"), then we'll get it sooner or later. I'd really hate to think that beta 6 is it until GM.Do partners ever really get earlier beta releases as opposed to early more stable releases like GM builds? I know it's sometimes reported that they do, but is it something that has actually been shown to be true when it comes to simple beta updates (again, unlike something like GM builds which we know to be the case as it has been more than simply reported by some leaks and essentially shown to be the case).

WhackyNinja
Aug 20, 2013, 12:08 PM
Ha ha! I was . . . wrong :(

That'll be exactly three weeks before their big event on Tuesday, Sept. 10. Of course, I'll be prepared to eat those words tomorrow at 1:15 Eastern.

How do those words taste? xD lol

Cougarcat
Aug 20, 2013, 12:09 PM

Six minutes to go!

Gogurt48
Aug 20, 2013, 12:11 PM

Bitter. Very bitter.

nikicampos
Aug 20, 2013, 12:12 PM

you know nothing.

Just because the first two betas were 2 weeks apart that doesn't mean "Scheduled Releases"

Beta 1 - 14 days
Beta 2 - 14 days
Beta 3 - 21 days
Beta 4 - 8 days
Beta 5 - 9 days
Beta 6 - 6 days and counting...

You know nothing.

HeyKatie
Aug 20, 2013, 12:12 PM
Nothing

C DM
Aug 20, 2013, 12:13 PM
Just because the first two betas were 2 weeks apart that doesn't mean "Scheduled Releases"

Beta 1 - 14 days
Beta 2 - 14 days
Beta 3 - 21 days
Beta 4 - 8 days
Beta 5 - 9 days
Beta 6 - 6 days and counting...How can you not see a pattern there?! Clearly there's one--they are all NUMBERS!

ionjohn
Aug 20, 2013, 12:13 PM
I don't even know why I'm waiting for beta 7, the 6th runs flawlessly for me!

Tyler23
Aug 20, 2013, 12:14 PM
Not looking good for today, folks.

mirzank
Aug 20, 2013, 12:15 PM

Beta 1 - 14 days
Beta 2 - 14 days
Beta 3 - 21 days
Beta 4 - 8 days
Beta 5 - 9 days

You know nothing.

F for Originality

C DM
Aug 20, 2013, 12:15 PM
I don't even know why I'm waiting for beta 7, the 6th runs flawlessly for me!We are all waiting for very likely new things in beta 7, like brand new and improved icons, a new dark theme, super fast and smooth animations...and of course quick reply. ;)

MarcusCarpenter
Aug 20, 2013, 12:16 PM
There won't be a Beta7

WhackyNinja
Aug 20, 2013, 12:16 PM
Not looking good for today, folks.

I have the Beta 6 ipsw file on my Mac and Im like "Should I? Should I? I shouldn't...I'll wait for Beta 7"

C DM
Aug 20, 2013, 12:17 PM

Beta 1 - 14 days
Beta 2 - 14 days
Beta 3 - 21 days
Beta 4 - 8 days
Beta 5 - 9 days

You know nothing.F for Originality'F'antastic?

----------

I have the Beta 6 ipsw file on my Mac and Im like "Should I? Should I? I shouldn't...I'll wait for Beta 7"Why wouldn't you?

WhackyNinja
We are all waiting for very likely new things in beta 7, like brand new and improved icons, a new dark theme, super fast and smooth animations...and of course quick reply. ;)

Im actually betting Quick Reply to come in 7.1

I only want Beta 7 to see what last tweaks they will do

mirzank
The "semblance" is whatever people try to justify it to be. Even a broken clock is right at least once and often twice a day, but that surely doesn't mean there's anything behind it, right?

Yep thats the truest thing ive read on these forums so far.

ionjohn
We are all waiting for very likely new things in beta 7, like brand new and improved icons, a new dark theme, super fast and smooth animations...and of course quick reply. ;)

Yeah, I'm waiting for those things too but seriously, we both know it's not gonna happen :(

jeremiah239
Aug 20, 2013, 12:18 PM
What day does beta 6 expire?

Tyler23
Aug 20, 2013, 12:19 PM
What day does beta 6 expire?

October 6, I believe..

C DM
Aug 20, 2013, 12:19 PM
What day does beta 6 expire?October 6th (just as beta 5).

WhackyNinja
Aug 20, 2013, 12:20 PM
Why wouldn't you?

Cause last time I went on iOS 7 Beta and then decided to go back it messed up my notifications on iOS 6 for some reason. Took it to the Apple Store got a new iPhone. Eh it was complicated. I don't want to risk it again.

g-7
Aug 20, 2013, 12:20 PM
...and not a single beta was given that day...

Poly
Aug 20, 2013, 12:21 PM
What do you mean with 'quick reply'?

I don't have the beta.

WhackyNinja
Aug 20, 2013, 12:23 PM
What do you mean with 'quick reply'?

I don't have the beta.

Its a feature that you can reply to a text message right from the notification banner without leaving the app you are in. Very handy.

We got it...just it was in OS X Mavericks not iOS 7 like everyone wanted.

But since its in OS X then it WILL be coming to iOS hopefully soon

piranhadonna
Aug 20, 2013, 12:30 PM
For what it is worth BGR updated their info about beta 7. http://bgr.com/2013/08/19/ios-7-release-date-beta-7-download/
I will believe it when I see it.

thegrants82
Aug 20, 2013, 12:32 PM
For what it is worth BGR updated their info about beta 7. http://bgr.com/2013/08/19/ios-7-release-date-beta-7-download/
I will believe it when I see it.

Huge exclusive there, thanks for the update!

C DM
Aug 20, 2013, 12:36 PM
Cause last time I went on iOS 7 Beta and then decided to go back it messed up my notifications on iOS 6 for some reason. Took it to the Apple Store got a new iPhone. Eh it was complicated. I don't want to risk it again.But it sounded like you were going to risk it for beta 7.

Di4mondz
Aug 20, 2013, 12:37 PM
Huge exclusive there, thanks for the update!

Sounds like the usual stuff they say..Not really exclusive..:(

Cougarcat
Aug 20, 2013, 12:38 PM
Its a feature that you can reply to a text message right from the notification banner without leaving the app you are in. Very handy.

We got it...just it was in OS X Mavericks not iOS 7 like everyone wanted.

But since its in OS X then it WILL be coming to iOS hopefully soon

I hope quick reply comes in 7.1, but if they want to do it correctly, they should have an API (like in Macericks) so apps like textie and whatsapp can utilize it. This makes me think they'll wait till 8, as I don't think they add new developer APIs in .x releases.

thegrants82
Aug 20, 2013, 12:40 PM
Sounds like the usual stuff they say..Not really exclusive..:(

Really?:eek:

WhackyNinja
Aug 20, 2013, 12:41 PM
I hope quick reply comes in 7.1, but if they want to do it correctly, they should have an API (like in Macericks) so apps like textie and whatsapp can utilize it. This makes me think they'll wait till 8, as I don't think they add new developer APIs in .x releases.

Didnt Cook say he wanted to open up iOS more?

apollo1444
Aug 20, 2013, 12:52 PM
**** bgr

justblais
Aug 20, 2013, 01:37 PM
Didnt Cook say he wanted to open up iOS more?

he said he was open to opening up aspects of iOS if it made sense for the company

so, no, not really

personally I'd just like to see iMessage's protocol opened. SMS is such an outdated protocol for communication at this point that we need something standardized to reach every phone.

Cougarcat
Aug 20, 2013, 01:46 PM
personally I'd just like to see iMessage's protocol opened. SMS is such an outdated protocol for communication at this point that we need something standardized to reach every phone.

I agree. Unfortunately, Apple values it as a way to strengthen their platform. This is probably why they decided not to open up FaceTime (remember when Jobs promised that?)

Decimotox
Aug 20, 2013, 01:47 PM
The only glimmer of hope I see in their story is their claim that a beta 7 has been seeded to Apple's partners. If that's true (a big "if"), then we'll get it sooner or later. I'd really hate to think that beta 6 is it until GM.

Wouldn't we have heard from the partners though? Someone would have leaked the release somewhere, I'd think

shandyman
Aug 20, 2013, 01:49 PM
What exactly is a "normal" release cycle? When did Apple actually have one? (rhetorical questions really)

You seem to always ask this question to people. Thought you'd give up by now.

Gogurt48
Aug 20, 2013, 01:50 PM
Wouldn't we have heard from the partners though? Someone would have leaked the release somewhere, I'd think

I don't know, maybe. I don't even know who these "partners" are. Are they carriers like Verizon and AT&T? I have no idea. If BGR is right (hey, stop laughing!) then I don't know what Apple is waiting for. Why not go ahead and push it out to us?

Cougarcat
Aug 20, 2013, 01:56 PM
I don't know, maybe. I don't even know who these "partners" are. Are they carriers like Verizon and AT&T? I have no idea. If BGR is right (hey, stop laughing!) then I don't know what Apple is waiting for. Why not go ahead and push it out to us?

Yes, they are carriers. It's possible they found a serious last-minute issue they want to resolve first. Or BGR has no idea. I'd bet on the latter.

shandyman
Aug 20, 2013, 01:57 PM
Yes, they are carriers. It's possible they found a serious last-minute issue they want to resolve first. Or BGR has no idea. I'd bet on the latter.

Also some of the bigger developers, like the ones who's apps they demo at keynotes.

C DM
Aug 20, 2013, 02:59 PM
You seem to always ask this question to people. Thought you'd give up by now.People seem to like to question my questioning (especially when it doesn't even involve them). Thought they'd give it up by now. :cool:

Krissypantz2828
Aug 20, 2013, 04:02 PM
This sucks, was looking forward to it :( I really think that they should release another beta before the release..isnt the release like 3 weeks away?

Rooster411
Aug 20, 2013, 04:14 PM
Am still hoping for redesigned music app.
The current one sucks. At least they could add a button in the music app that brings the equalizer page up.
Seems like that is just common sense.

lulla01
Aug 20, 2013, 04:19 PM
Seeking through a song from the lock screen is very dangerous while driving.

BuCkDoG
Aug 20, 2013, 04:21 PM
Apparently iOS 7 Beta 7 wont be here till next week according to multiple credible sources from what Ive heard. I believe it will be released on Tuesday 8-27-13 @ 1:00 pm EDT. Hopefully this is the last Beta before GM.

mKTank
Aug 20, 2013, 05:35 PM
Seeking through a song from the lock screen is very dangerous while driving.

You shouldn't even be touching your phone when you're driving, let alone thinking about it. Focus on the road.

C DM
Aug 20, 2013, 05:36 PM
Apparently iOS 7 Beta 7 wont be here till next week according to multiple credible sources from what Ive heard. I believe it will be released on Tuesday 8-27-13 @ 1:00 pm EDT. Hopefully this is the last Beta before GM.Yes..."multiple credible sources".

rmeadejr
Aug 20, 2013, 05:54 PM
i just came across this on the BGR site, i know, take it with a grain of salt:

UPDATE: There has obviously been a change of plans since Apple did not release iOS 7 beta 7 on Monday. The new version has already been released to Apple’s partners, however, so it should be pushed out to developers soon.

lulla01
Aug 20, 2013, 05:55 PM
That's been on bgr since last night

shandyman
Aug 20, 2013, 05:56 PM
i just came across this on the BGR site, i know, take it with a grain of salt:

It's very possible that they noticed a major problem before it being released, or that it was never due at all. Simply, we'll never know. They naysayers will claim it as a sign that it was never due yesterday or today. Or apple could be testing to see who's leaking details.

rmeadejr
Aug 20, 2013, 05:57 PM
i did say, i just came across it...my bad.

C DM
Aug 20, 2013, 07:07 PM
It's very possible that they noticed a major problem before it being released, or that it was never due at all. Simply, we'll never know. They naysayers will claim it as a sign that it was never due yesterday or today. Or apple could be testing to see who's leaking details.It's not naysayers, it's just people who look at things realistically/pragmatically. I guess any of that is really a possibility, but without any actual information one way or another, it seems that no one really knows.

lsutigerfan1976
Aug 20, 2013, 11:00 PM
So is anyone going to answer the OP's question?!? 😒

C DM
Aug 20, 2013, 11:06 PM
So is anyone going to answer the OP's question?!? 😒It seems that reality pretty much took care of the answer.

vigilant
Aug 20, 2013, 11:10 PM
It seems that reality pretty much took care of the answer.

New build is coming.

New builds won't be published to appease timelines or fanboy rants. It will happen and it's ready

bestnckcom
Aug 21, 2013, 06:46 AM
Beta 7 ..... Great. :D

MinEderPlayz
Aug 21, 2013, 07:29 AM

What do you mean by that?

BlankStar
Aug 21, 2013, 08:03 AM
is it safe to do the Beta 7 OTA update? Or safer to do a clean install?

Tyler23
Aug 21, 2013, 08:08 AM

Beta 7 hasn't been released yet..

OTA should be fine but clean install is always recommended.

garyzhan
Aug 21, 2013, 08:10 AM

wow?

Tyler23
Aug 21, 2013, 08:43 AM
I still can't seem to let myself give up hope..:(

CKohkah
Aug 21, 2013, 09:23 AM
It's likely that Apple gave this new build (Beta 7) to the carriers with the intention to give them a few days to go through it with a fine toothed comb to see if there are any bugs they can find before they release it to the devs. With the GM build coming up they will want to know if the carriers have any issues to be addressed that normal devs may not find themselves. Just my thoughts on this...

masands
Aug 21, 2013, 09:29 AM
They tweaked the Settings icon and some minor gradient changes. Overall I can't see anything new.

C DM
Aug 21, 2013, 09:33 AM
They tweaked the Settings icon and some minor gradient changes. Overall I can't see anything new.See this where exactly?

Tyler23
Aug 21, 2013, 09:57 AM
It's likely that Apple gave this new build (Beta 7) to the carriers with the intention to give them a few days to go through it with a fine toothed comb to see if there are any bugs they can find before they release it to the devs. With the GM build coming up they will want to know if the carriers have any issues to be addressed that normal devs may not find themselves. Just my thoughts on this...

I'd love for this theory to be accurate..

famoussasjohn
Aug 21, 2013, 11:07 AM
Cmon BGR and post an update to your story saying it's coming today for the hat trick!

zbarvian
Aug 21, 2013, 11:56 AM
5-10 minutes if beta 7 is due today. My money is on "no."

Tyler23
Aug 21, 2013, 11:58 AM
5-10 minutes if beta 7 is due today. My money is on "no."

I'm trying to stay optimistic..

stu.h
Aug 21, 2013, 11:58 AM

I always did a OTA update from Beta 2 > Beta 5, but I was noticing issues I shouldn't have been. Did a clean install of Beta 5 and it seemed a lot better (i.e. rotation animations smoother etc).

Oh and Safari was snappier :rolleyes::D

alexandru.popa
Aug 21, 2013, 12:02 PM
and ... no beta 7

GreggM3
Aug 21, 2013, 12:08 PM
Cmon BGR and post an update to your story saying it's coming today for the hat trick!

It's 1:08 PM so no dice likely today.

hobsgrg
Aug 21, 2013, 12:11 PM
Looks like there won't be another beta

GreggM3
Aug 21, 2013, 12:12 PM
Looks like there won't be another beta

I think there will be. It's not ready for primetime yet.

Gymgenius
Aug 21, 2013, 12:20 PM

It's 1820 here, and mums the word :-(

hobsgrg
Aug 21, 2013, 12:24 PM

Yes but that doesn't mean there will be another beta! As they will just iron out the remaining issues in private. There is usually quite a long gap between the last beta and when the GM is released, in fact with iOS 6 it was so long the beta expired and they had to release a new one to extend the expiration date

GreggM3
Aug 21, 2013, 12:26 PM
Yes but that doesn't mean there will be another beta! As they will just iron out the remaining issues in private. There is usually quite a long gap between the last beta and when the GM is released, in fact with iOS 6 it was so long the beta expired and they had to release a new one to extend the expiration date

I am aware but I do think that we will have a beta 7 prior to GM.

KeanosMagicHat
Aug 21, 2013, 12:34 PM

Didn't Beta 6 get released on a Thursday at 17:00 PST?

I know it was a hot fix, but surely that was proof that predicting these release times is fairly pointless I'm afraid?

All I'll say is that I'll be surprised if there isn't one more Beta before GM as there's still quite a few bugs / glitches, not least Safari crashing like a drunk at a wedding.

shandyman
Aug 21, 2013, 12:53 PM

Also the beta builds released to devs are behind internal builds, which are further along, with more bugs fixed.

----------

I know it was a hot fix, but surely that was proof that predicting these release times is fairly pointless I'm afraid?

All I'll say is that I'll be surprised if there isn't one more Beta before GM as there's still quite a few bugs / glitches, not least Safari crashing like a drunk at a wedding.

The whole point of hot fixes is that they aren't part of a normal schedule, so that don't count.

KeanosMagicHat
Aug 21, 2013, 01:02 PM
. . . The whole point of hot fixes is that they aren't part of a normal schedule, so that don't count.

I realise that, but with this Beta programme it doesn't seem like there is a "normal" schedule.

Firstly some people were speculating Apple would stick to 2 weeks and that didn't happen.

Some (myself included) wrongly speculated that new Betas were released 1 month prior to expiration of the previous one.

I think we've had releases on 3 different weekdays have we not for various supposed reasons?

It's probably a moot point anyway now as there's likely only to be 1 more beta before GM, you'd think, given the general consensus of a September 10th launch event.

Menge
Aug 21, 2013, 01:02 PM
Guys, I don't think beta 7 is coming out on Aug 19th.

Seriously: If a new beta doesn't come until monday, I doubt we'll see another beta before the GM.

vigilant
Aug 21, 2013, 01:32 PM
Guys, I don't think beta 7 is coming out on Aug 19th.

Seriously: If a new beta doesn't come until monday, I doubt we'll see another beta before the GM.

Agreed. I still expect one at a random time. It only makes sense at this point considering how all over the place the rest of the cycle has been.

Bandit1977
Aug 21, 2013, 01:34 PM
Today Apple released the 7th and final Beta version of the upcoming iOS 7.

http://techthirsty.com/2013/08/21/ios-7-beta-version-released-iphone-5s-and-iphone-6-release-soon-gold-master-version-just-there/

MinEderPlayz
Aug 21, 2013, 01:40 PM
C'mon guys. Stop spamming fake news about beta 7.

vigilant
Aug 21, 2013, 01:40 PM
http://techthirsty.com/2013/08/21/ios-7-beta-version-released-iphone-5s-and-iphone-6-release-soon-gold-master-version-just-there/

I'm tempted to call you a troll for the sole purpose of me calling you that and the beta going up immediately after I say that.

Rooster411
Aug 21, 2013, 01:41 PM
Released to who??
Ugh! These rumors make me crazy!! Lol

Tyler23
Aug 21, 2013, 01:42 PM
I'm tempted to call you a troll for the sole purpose of me calling you that and the beta going up immediately after I say that.

I'd say it's worth a shot. :)

Rooster411
Aug 21, 2013, 01:42 PM

Haha!!!

vigilant
Aug 21, 2013, 01:43 PM
I'd say it's worth a shot. :)

Troll

Rooster411
Aug 21, 2013, 01:45 PM
Troll!!!

Tyler23
Aug 21, 2013, 01:48 PM
Troll

Hey, wrong person!

...Did it work?

ethan028
How about we stop bumping this thread with pointless replies?

Rooster411
No...😔

vigilant
Aug 21, 2013, 01:49 PM
Hey, wrong person!

...Did it work?

No... Still Beta 6 on my side.

batting1000
Aug 21, 2013, 06:39 PM

Exactly, it was a hot fix. Apple doesn't typically release betas on Thursdays at 8 PM Eastern.

the-prophet
Aug 21, 2013, 06:44 PM
I don't know, you're the developer. How don't the developers know.

Am3r1ca16
Aug 21, 2013, 06:46 PM
i hope there is one more beta before GM.

batting1000
Aug 21, 2013, 06:51 PM
I don't know, you're the developer. How don't the developers know.

Apple doesn't tell developers beforehand when betas will be out.

ionjohn
Aug 21, 2013, 06:57 PM
You shall release a new beta of iOS 7 before GM!