PDA

View Full Version : Siri Voice Very Robotic

Macdude2010
Aug 18, 2013, 01:31 PM
Hello,
So I sold my 64GB iPhone 5 and needed to transfer over everything to my 16GB 5, I did that through a backup and restore, it went rather easily. Now, I am having this problem where Siri's voice sounds very robotic, and it is very noticeable compared to my iPad running iOS 7, any tips on fixing it, I've already tried to reset all settings a few times.
Thanks

batting1000
Aug 18, 2013, 01:39 PM
A full restore without putting your backup on would fix it. It happened to me with beta 3 and I did a full restore.

veneto
Aug 18, 2013, 02:03 PM
Well .... it ... is a

...robot

:/

Paddle1
Aug 18, 2013, 04:20 PM
Hello,
So I sold my 64GB iPhone 5 and needed to transfer over everything to my 16GB 5, I did that through a backup and restore, it went rather easily. Now, I am having this problem where Siri's voice sounds very robotic, and it is very noticeable compared to my iPad running iOS 7, any tips on fixing it, I've already tried to reset all settings a few times.
Thanks

Siri uses the old iOS 5 voice sporadically, this may be fixed when the new voices are not in beta.

batting1000
Aug 18, 2013, 04:24 PM
Siri uses the old iOS 5 voice sporadically, this may be fixed when the new voices are not in beta.

Probably just a server side issue. Can be fixed by doing a full restore without restoring from backup.