Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cruciarius

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 18, 2013
Massachusetts
I have an iPhone 4s. Jailbroken. iOS 6.1. When hope, I have it connect to my WiFi network automatically. Don't really use any other WiFi spots. However, the other day I went to my brother's place & had to get his WiFi password to connect my iPhone to his network. Worked fine.

When coming home I noticed something. My iPhone didn't connect to my WiFi network. I had to input the password again.

Can the iPhone 4s only remember 1 WiFi password? If you can have it remember multiple, how do I go about setting that up? :confused:

~Ks383~

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2011
Can anyone confirm that the jailbreak is the cause?

Also, any work around?

Do you have any wifi related tweaks installed? A jailbreak alone will not cause this. I also have a jailbroken 4S and I do not have your issue.

Cruciarius

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 18, 2013
Massachusetts
Do you have any wifi related tweaks installed? A jailbreak alone will not cause this. I also have a jailbroken 4S and I do not have your issue.

None that I'm aware of. Just tweaks to freely move apps around. Change the swipe to other pages animation. Text changes. Nothing as far as network or WiFi is concerned.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.