PDA

View Full Version : Completing season's pass on ATV?

AppleMint
Aug 18, 2013, 09:21 PM
I have a third gen ATV, according to Apple's kBase regarding the ATV:

Complete My Season
If you have purchased one or more episodes from an eligible TV season, you can complete the TV season without having to pay the full TV season price. When you select an eligible TV season, you will be offered "Complete My Season" at a discounted price based on the number of episodes you've previously purchased.

However, even when I have double-checked in iTunes to make sure I've purchased episodes that should be discounted, I never see a 'Complete Season's Pass' option to purchase. The standard full price is always listed no matter how many episodes I may have bought from that season.

Is this a display bug, or did Apple change policies on this and not properly update their documentation?

Nermal
Aug 18, 2013, 10:22 PM
Try it on your computer instead and see whether the "complete" option shows up there.

AppleMint
Aug 18, 2013, 10:40 PM
Yes, it always shows up as expected in iTunes. I can complete the pass there. But on the ATV it does not, even though it clearly shows the single episodes I have purchased. Which doesn't seem to make sense.

Come to think of it, the red badge on the Favorites menu has been bugged since last year, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised...