PDA

View Full Version : [iPhone] iOS 7 [ latest beta ] Bug: Wake-from-sleep issues after over-night charge ?

M5RahuL
Aug 19, 2013, 05:29 PM
Does anyone have this issue wherein after unplugging your phone [ overnight ] it seems dead ? I've had this issue twice... Had to hold down the home + power button to get it to boot !!

I'm having similar [ wake from sleep ] issue with OS 10.9 [ Mavericks ] where the computer has to be booted up [ holding down the power button ] because it never wakes up from sleep!

Also, the battery [ after being plugged all night ] was at 90% when I finally got it to boot. :confused:

I have submitted a bug report to Apple regarding the Mavericks issue, but I'd like to know if others are having a similar issue with iOS 7 before filing a bug report for this one too..

FYI: I'm a registered developer for both iOS and Mac OS, so these aren't bootleg installs.

Thanks!

Mlrollin91
Aug 19, 2013, 05:32 PM
Does anyone have this issue wherein after unplugging your phone [ overnight ] it seems dead ? I've had this issue twice... Had to hold down the home + power button to get it to boot !!

I'm having similar [ wake from sleep ] issue with OS 10.9 [ Mavericks ] where the computer has to be booted up [ holding down the power button ] because it never wakes up from sleep!

Also, the battery [ after being plugged all night ] was at 90% when I finally got it to boot. :confused:

I have submitted a bug report to Apple regarding the Mavericks issue, but I'd like to know if others are having a similar issue with iOS 7 before filing a bug report for this one too..

FYI: I'm a registered developer for both iOS and Mac OS, so these aren't bootleg installs.

Thanks!

I only had this problem once and it was on Beta 3 when it automatically went into DFU mode, but no issues since. I'm using an iPhone 5 and I plug my phone in every night right before I go to sleep.