PDA

View Full Version : Ipad 3

Wbutchart
Aug 20, 2013, 05:50 AM
I have had a look on the net for specific ipad 3 on ios 7 reviews but there are none I can find. For those who have ios 7 beta 6 on the ipad 3 how does it run? I have read somewhere there are gesture issues?

I am weary about upgrading when it's released to the public if it is going to in any way effect the performance or productivity of my ipad.

Thanks for any info.

donjuan2009
Aug 20, 2013, 05:58 AM
Not good yeah to many bugs, it runs much better on the iphone 5. Ipad 3 still has lots of bugs.

I have had a look on the net for specific ipad 3 on ios 7 reviews but there are none I can find. For those who have ios 7 beta 6 on the ipad 3 how does it run? I have read somewhere there are gesture issues?

I am weary about upgrading when it's released to the public if it is going to in any way effect the performance or productivity of my ipad.

Thanks for any info.

Blue Sun
Aug 20, 2013, 06:36 AM

Thanks for any info.

You'll have to wait until the Golden Master before we'll know for sure.

rrares1996
Aug 20, 2013, 09:40 AM

Thanks for any info.

Yeah there are some bugs but in terms of smoothness, it runs almost perfect except for the animation where you rotate the ipad, it lags a bit.

pward
Aug 20, 2013, 09:51 AM
I find Beta 6 is OK on my iPad 3; much better than the early betas, as you'd expect.

There are a few glitches and the occasional app crash but nothing worth returning to iOS6 for.

adm58
Aug 20, 2013, 10:19 AM
I have run all the betas on both my iPhone 5 and iPad 3.

The fit and finish of the OS on the iPad is definitely lagging far behind the iPhone. I have been saying for awhile now that iOS will arrive first for iPhone and released later for iPad, maybe around a month later. Lately that rumor is picking up some steam on the Apple sites.

xgman
Aug 20, 2013, 10:28 AM
Not good yeah to many bugs, it runs much better on the iphone 5. Ipad 3 still has lots of bugs.

ditto, ditto, ditto.