Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

apollo1444

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 22, 2011
mexico
another whining thread this is not...

Just really wanted to see what you guys think regarding this issue, I wonder why Apple has taken so long to get this fixed at 100% not always drops frames but it does from time to time, it gets me thinking weather the iPhone 5 is really a device capable of handling this or Apple just realized this device just doesn't cut it for a great experience, maybe thats why they are axing it like the iPad 3

fullauto

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2012
Brisbane
It's exactly the same on my iPad mini and 4S.. Seems like a software issue, not hardware. Like it stalls for a second when activated..

monaarts

macrumors 65816
Jan 16, 2010
Kennesaw, GA
another whining thread this is not...

Just really wanted to see what you guys think regarding this issue, I wonder why Apple has taken so long to get this fixed at 100% not always drops frames but it does from time to time, it gets me thinking weather the iPhone 5 is really a device capable of handling this or Apple just realized this device just doesn't cut it for a great experience, maybe thats why they are axing it like the iPad 3

I wonder why you have taken so long to get this fixed: weather vs. whether. Sorry, this is a petpeve of mine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.