View Full Version : What item is this?

Nov 20, 2005, 04:14 AM
I think it is a PB support-thing, but I don't know the name for it.

Nov 20, 2005, 05:03 AM
It's an iLap. (http://www.raindesigninc.com/ilap.html)

Nov 20, 2005, 08:25 AM
I like PB support thingy better!

Nov 20, 2005, 08:49 AM
got this one for my 17" - using it right now as a desktop with external keyboard and mighty mouse - screen is on an excellent level to use PB as a desktop - go for it, is a great buy, absolutely worth it, made from the exactly same material as the PB's body ...