PDA

View Full Version : All apple app updates.

mncmoore
Aug 22, 2013, 03:20 PM
Apple has been rolling out app updates. All the information says are bug fixes and improvements. But the icons are all going flat. This mean we are extremely close to a GM seed?

C DM
Aug 22, 2013, 03:25 PM
Apple has been rolling out app updates. All the information says are bug fixes and improvements. But the icons are all going flat. This mean we are extremely close to a GM seed?And yet Find Friends app icon is still as skeuomorphic as it gets.

That said, it's already been discussed in quite a few threads over the last few weeks (if not longer now) that GM is likely to be sometime in the first half of September or so, and given the current date, simply going by that, we are very close to that.

mainer4101
Aug 22, 2013, 03:29 PM
Apple has been rolling out app updates. All the information says are bug fixes and improvements. But the icons are all going flat. This mean we are extremely close to a GM seed?

Just out of curiosity, which apps are you referring to?

WJKramer
Aug 22, 2013, 03:32 PM
And yet Find Friends app icon is still as skeuomorphic as it gets.

Yea, it got my hopes up with the new icon then I opened the app....ug...lol

Dwalls90
Aug 22, 2013, 03:32 PM
GM won't land before 9/10

C DM
Aug 22, 2013, 03:33 PM
Yea, it got my hopes up with the new icon then I opened the app....ug...lolAs far as I can tell the icon is still pretty much the old one too with the leather stitching and all that.

WJKramer
Aug 22, 2013, 03:35 PM
As far as I can tell the icon is still pretty much the old one too with the leather stitching and all that.

I was talking about the Find my iPhone...not friends...my bad. Although the icon edges looked tweaked slightly on the friends app.

xpower180
Aug 22, 2013, 03:37 PM
I like the new icon for find my iPhone. Pity the fonts haven't changed once it's open though...

C DM
Aug 22, 2013, 03:43 PM
I was talking about the Find my iPhone...not friends...my bad. Although the icon edges looked tweaked slightly on the friends app.Ah, yeah, that one has been updated to bring the beta one Apple had for developers since iOS 7 beta was launched out to the public essentially.